April 23, 2024, 11:35:16 PM

1,531,645 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

DON'T FORGET PAGE 2

Started by reeper, May 18, 2009, 03:22:45 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

reeper

May 18, 2009, 03:22:45 AM Last Edit: May 18, 2009, 04:58:27 AM by reefer
This is the chat thread if you wish to vomit meaningless posts.

Geno

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Wrench

Samus Aran

so out of curiosity when can we expect polls to be open

pretty much everyone has nominated for what they wanted to by now

Daddy

Samus Aran

Quote from: Crazy Fucking Raccoon on May 22, 2009, 05:40:47 PM
don't fear the reaper

i'll take that as a "i'm not telling you when the polls are going to be open because i haven't decided"

i wanted to know because i would like to know just where i'm making a video from if i'm presenting, because i'll be in three different states within the next month and a half

Daphnia

I believe it's safe to say that you'll be making the video in whichever state you're in when you make the video if you're presenting. Don't hold me to it, though. I'm feeling all wishy-washy.

Samus Aran

Quote from: Daphnia on May 22, 2009, 10:53:52 PM
I believe it's safe to say that you'll be making the video in whichever state you're in when you make the video if you're presenting. Don't hold me to it, though. I'm feeling all wishy-washy.

nothing gets by you, soup

Go Up