June 16, 2024, 06:44:09 AM

1,531,266 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Do You Believe in God?

Started by Daddy, April 16, 2007, 04:13:26 PM

previous topic - next topic

Do you believe in God?

Yes.
63 (38.7%)
No.
66 (40.5%)
I'm not sure
34 (20.9%)

Total Members Voted: 147

Go Down

Nyerp

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

I flip flop back and forth

every so often something really shitty happens to me so I'll start praying. Then it becomes alright again so I just forget about god until I need him.

V

Quote from: Ñerp on June 04, 2008, 11:03:08 AM
Such a rebel.

Are you going to follow him into every thread commenting on his posts?

6M69I69B9

From a year posting in this thread, yes.
Quote from: Travis on April 03, 2015, 10:52:52 PM
gotta eat the booty like groceries

Quote from: Travis on March 01, 2018, 08:44:39 PM
Quote from: reefer on March 01, 2018, 06:15:08 PM
Technology and globalism go hand and hand. If you want to be on the forefront of technology then you gotta be global

the earth is flat you globecuck

Tomboh

No.

But I'm fine with other people believing in god/gods as long as they don't start pressuring other people into their religion. Or if they constantly bring up god or bible verses at school and such, then it's just damn annoying.

Geno

Quote from: Tomboh on June 04, 2008, 12:23:13 PM
No.

But I'm fine with other people believing in god/gods as long as they don't start pressuring other people into their religion. Or if they constantly bring up god or bible verses at school and such, then it's just damn annoying.
I do that just to piss off my atheist biology teacher  baddood;
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Houdini

Quote from: Not Sid on June 04, 2008, 11:23:20 AM
I flip flop back and forth

every so often something really shitty happens to me so I'll start praying. Then it becomes alright again so I just forget about god until I need him.
I used to do that too. Actually, that's how I become completely atheist. My dad used to have a big drinking problem, and one night I prayed to God that he wouldn't come home drunk. Five minutes later he showed up, completely wasted. So much for religion.

YPrrrr

Quote from: houdini on June 05, 2008, 07:39:28 AM
I used to do that too. Actually, that's how I become completely atheist. My dad used to have a big drinking problem, and one night I prayed to God that he wouldn't come home drunk. Five minutes later he showed up, completely wasted. So much for religion.
I wasn't aware God was supposed to be a genie

Skylark

I guess I'm an Atheist. Except for sometimes when I'm alone out of the house at night I feel like something big and evil rules the universe.
the book of right on

Sam

Quote from: Geno290 on June 04, 2008, 10:22:05 PM
I do that just to piss off my atheist biology teacher  baddood;

You really shouldn't be talking to teachers about religion.

But aside from that. the majority of mathmeticians/scientists are athiest.

I think it's because they're the only ones realistic enough, cough cough.
1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

Geno

Quote from: Sam. on June 05, 2008, 02:50:05 PM
You really shouldn't be talking to teachers about religion.

But aside from that. the majority of mathmeticians/scientists are athiest.

I think it's because they're the only ones realistic enough, cough cough.
She's really old so she does nothing.
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Sam

Quote from: Geno290 on June 05, 2008, 02:51:46 PM
She's really old so she does nothing.

No, I mean it's really bad for teachers to be doing it. I know at my school that would lose a teachertheir job in a heartbeat.
1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

Geno

Quote from: Sam. on June 05, 2008, 02:52:46 PM
No, I mean it's really bad for teachers to be doing it. I know at my school that would lose a teachertheir job in a heartbeat.
Oh god then she should be fired.
She ALWAYS says religion in based on false belief while science is based on fact.

Daddy

My physics teacher made fun of religion all of the time.  He was awesome, probably my favorite teacher.  powerofone;

Houdini

I've never had an openly atheist teacher, mainly because I spent grades 1 - 8 at a Christian private school.

Go Up