September 26, 2024, 10:44:06 AM

1,531,323 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Do You Believe in God?

Started by Daddy, April 16, 2007, 04:13:26 PM

previous topic - next topic

Do you believe in God?

Yes.
63 (38.7%)
No.
66 (40.5%)
I'm not sure
34 (20.9%)

Total Members Voted: 147

Go Down

guff

Quote from: Tyler on December 20, 2008, 03:00:29 AM
Aubrey, I just need to know HOW you could believe it. Doesn't it sound like rubbish to you?
probably not no but i mean that's just a guess  akudood;

Det in F♯ Major

Aubrey, I just need to know HOW you could believe it. Doesn't it sound like rubbish to you?

When was the last time you went to church?
Quote from: Khadafi on February 02, 2011, 03:17:34 PM
BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW

Nyerp

God prevents me from having simple rights I deserve. ^_________^

YPrrrr

I don't know... the idea of a loving creator who rewards the moral sounds good to me.

ME##

Quote from: Nyerp on December 20, 2008, 07:44:55 AM
God prevents me from having simple rights I deserve. ^_________^

Maybe if we try really hard, we'll magically become heterosexuals and he'll love us. ^_________^

Nyerp

Quote from: ME86 on December 20, 2008, 08:25:25 AM
Maybe if we try really hard, we'll magically become heterosexuals and he'll love us. ^_________^

Nnnnnrgh...tits...vagina...did it work? Are you there God? It's me, Nyerp.

Daddy

Det in F♯ Major

BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW

Daddy

Quote from: Draco Malfoy on December 20, 2008, 09:33:05 AM
Last month!
Hah, you?
I don't believe in God, why would I go?

I'm pretty sure, until at least recently Tyler frequently went to church, which is what the question was about.  Unless you go to Church/Mass/w.e weekly you really can't get on people for how frequently or infrequently they go to church.

Do you really expect Tyler to go every week to a place that basically tells him he's going to suffer in Hell for eternity for how he was born?

Det in F♯ Major

Quote from: Frutta Procione on December 20, 2008, 09:48:49 AM
I don't believe in God, why would I go?

I'm pretty sure, until at least recently Tyler frequently went to church, which is what the question was about.  Unless you go to Church/Mass/w.e weekly you really can't get on people for how frequently or infrequently they go to church.

Do you really expect Tyler to go every week to a place that basically tells him he's going to suffer in Hell for eternity for how he was born?

What the fuck is your problem, it was just a simple, innocent question, and it wasn't even directed toward you.  doodhuh;
I wasn't going to bitch at him or anything, I just wanted to know.

Classic

I go to church when I'm not working. Maybe 4 or 5 times a month.
I do it to humor my mother. The preacher knows, because she sent me to a counseling service when I first came out.
Every time I go in, do you know what he brings up?
Do you know he's tried to arrange dates with girls for me, including his own daughter (the poor thing. I bet she gets put in these situations all the time)?

The idea that an "all loving, all knowing" entity will send me to hell for something I was born with doesn't seem all that compassionate to me. If he was truly as good as the Christian people make him out to be, why do you suppose all the bad things happening in the world are going on as we speak.
Don't give me the "It's a test from God" bullshit. Just don't. Over and over and over, further proof that God would take care of his people, but won't.

Det in F♯ Major

Quote from: Tyler on December 20, 2008, 10:28:23 AM
Do you know he's tried to arrange dates with girls for me, including his own daughter (the poor thing. I bet she gets put in these situations all the time)?

Awww.  :(
Maybe she thinks you're a cutie and asked him to do that. ;)
Well, so you're obviously not Catholic, what kind of church do you go to?

Classic

Quote from: Draco Malfoy on December 20, 2008, 10:43:34 AM
Awww.  :(
Maybe she thinks you're a cutie and asked him to do that. ;)
Well, so you're obviously not Catholic, what kind of church do you go to?

Church of Christ.
I don't go- my mother does. I just tag along when she wants me to.

Also, she finally admits she knows homosexuality is something a person is born with.  giggle;

Det in F♯ Major

Quote from: Tyler on December 20, 2008, 10:45:36 AM
Church of Christ.
I don't go- my mother does. I just tag along when she wants me to.

Also, she finally admits she knows homosexuality is something a person is born with.  giggle;

what did you get her for christmas  hocuspocus;

Classic

A few books, a necklace and I'll be ordering flowers due Christmas eve.

Go Up