March 28, 2024, 01:12:44 AM

1,531,609 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Boyager Most Likely to Be at His/Her Computer at Any Given Time

Started by Samus Aran, May 17, 2009, 07:06:40 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Samus Aran

Extra categories coming atcha. Do not chat in this thread, and only nominate one user. That means you, Hiro.

Classic

Samus Aran

ME86

Just look how fast the guy racks up the online time here.

Thyme

Quote from: Kaz on May 17, 2009, 07:18:33 PM
ME86

Just look how fast the guy racks up the online time here.

Reminds me of someone. giggle;

Anyway, Bassir.

superclucky

kewns are smelly

Kalahari Inkantation

Geno

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Hiro

Can i nominate myself? If so, Hiro, but only if cell phone also counts.

Veal

Quote from: Hïro on May 17, 2009, 10:29:34 PM
Can i nominate myself? If so, Hiro, but only if cell phone also counts.

That's not a computer.

JMV

Feynman

i really have to say bassir

when i'm not in school, i'm on the computer, no exceptions

Daddy

Det in F♯ Major

Quote from: Khadafi on February 02, 2011, 03:17:34 PM
BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW

Go Up