April 19, 2024, 05:08:25 AM

1,531,643 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

What the hell are we missing

Started by Samus Aran, May 17, 2009, 01:04:48 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Samus Aran

We had way more awards last year...are there any decent ones we forgot? If so, is it really too late to just throw them in, since we're still only on nominations?

We have...I think 53 awards this time. I swear we had like at least 20 more last time.

Daddy

People didn't suggest as much they just chatted for 6 of the 9 pages of the thread going

BAWW I WON'T WIN ANYTHING ;_____;
Then I had to ignore a few submissions that were based on fact (tallest. that isn't an opinion :| ) or just plain retarded.

ME##

Quote from: Crazy Fucking Raccoon on May 17, 2009, 01:01:38 PM
People didn't suggest as much they just chatted for 6 of the 9 pages of the thread going

BAWW I WON'T WIN ANYTHING ;_____;
Then I had to ignore a few submissions that were based on fact (tallest. that isn't an opinion :| ) or just plain retarded.

Wouldn't that apply to fattest as well?  I mean it really isn't an opinion is it? 

Also, yeah I just realised that I should have used one of my votes for it.

Slim

I really think we need more negative awards. You know, like 'biggest piece of shit' or something.
Quote from: Snowy Deluxe on July 07, 2011, 04:05:09 PM
Hey look I'm Slim and I act like an asshole because it makes me cool! Right guys?

Daddy

Quote from: Canard Diapason Funambule on May 17, 2009, 01:16:06 PM
Wouldn't that apply to fattest as well?  I mean it really isn't an opinion is it? 

Also, yeah I just realised that I should have used one of my votes for it.
well there is a debate, who is fatter? geno, blaziken, jalell? akudood;

psychopickle

Det in F♯ Major

May 17, 2009, 02:18:45 PM #6 Last Edit: May 17, 2009, 02:23:38 PM by Det in F♯ Major
do we have a hottest boyager thread
or a skinniest
or a shortest
etc

boyager that you can always count on to be on the computer
neediest boyager
boyager most likely to compete on jeopardy
Quote from: Khadafi on February 02, 2011, 03:17:34 PM
BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW

Skylark

the book of right on

Veal

Quote from: Slim on May 17, 2009, 01:21:51 PM
I really think we need more negative awards. You know, like 'biggest piece of shit' or something.

Why should we make awards specifically tailored for you to win?

also what det said

Samus Aran

Quote from: Det in Fââ,,¢Â¯ Major on May 17, 2009, 02:18:45 PM
do we have a hottest boyager thread

boyager that you can always count on to be on the computer
neediest boyager
boyager most likely to compete on jeopardy

those are fairly decent i guess, and that first one is pretty much a necessity

also skinniest and shortest i dunno but we could phrase it like "boyager most likely to blow away in the wind"

is jmv all right with any of these suggestions?

Thyme

I liked "Boyager who is Most Likely to Own 90% of the Anonymous Board". befuddlement

Slim

Quote from: psychopickle on May 17, 2009, 01:58:08 PM
most slim

me ^___________^

Quote from: Veal on May 17, 2009, 02:43:25 PMWhy should we make awards specifically tailored for you to win?

"Boyager most likely to say something predictable"

I vote Veal.
Quote from: Snowy Deluxe on July 07, 2011, 04:05:09 PM
Hey look I'm Slim and I act like an asshole because it makes me cool! Right guys?

Veal

Quote from: Slim on May 17, 2009, 03:27:39 PM
"Boyager most likely to say something predictable"

I vote Veal.

I totally knew you were going to say that

FAMY2

May 17, 2009, 05:41:34 PM #13 Last Edit: May 17, 2009, 05:45:51 PM by FAMY2
Boyager you'd spend a week with on a desert island.

Boyager you'd trust your life with.

Det in F♯ Major

Quote from: Kaz on May 17, 2009, 03:18:09 PM
also skinniest and shortest i dunno but we could phrase it like "boyager most likely to blow away in the wind"

i just meant those to be more like predictions/assumptions
because i mean, we all have these images of everyone and how we expect them to look like; how tall, and skinny/fat, etc.
Quote from: Khadafi on February 02, 2011, 03:17:34 PM
BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW

Go Up