April 26, 2024, 03:24:57 PM

1,531,645 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Best Musical Taste

Started by Daddy, May 14, 2009, 10:48:43 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Veal

Meyer Lansky

Det in F♯ Major

Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart.

Veal.
Quote from: Khadafi on February 02, 2011, 03:17:34 PM
BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW

Skylark

the book of right on

Sam

I don't understand this thread. It made me angry last year too, I think. Wouldn't the person who you think has the best musical taste obviously be yourself? Because one's musical taste adjusts to what one likes. So the best taste for me would be the person who likes the most music that I like. So the best musical taste for me would be myself.

So myself.
1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

Slim

Quote from: Sam on May 26, 2009, 01:58:04 PM
I don't understand this thread. It made me angry last year too, I think. Wouldn't the person who you think has the best musical taste obviously be yourself? Because one's musical taste adjusts to what one likes. So the best taste for me would be the person who likes the most music that I like. So the best musical taste for me would be myself.

So myself.

You're right--essentially, the topic is asking for the user whose musical tastes are most similar to one's own. However, I think that, in a category like this, it's implied that one should exclude oneself while voting, lest everyone's vote be for themselves.

also, i vote for kaz
Quote from: Snowy Deluxe on July 07, 2011, 04:05:09 PM
Hey look I'm Slim and I act like an asshole because it makes me cool! Right guys?

Go Up