May 10, 2024, 11:29:22 AM

1,531,624 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Category Nominations

Started by Daddy, May 04, 2009, 01:21:40 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Classic

It's like Soup knows me. <3

Daphnia

Classic

Thyme

Anyway, more seriously:

Quote from: YPR on May 06, 2009, 02:24:36 PM
Member with biggest E-penis
Member most likely to post a thread no one cares about
Best musical taste
Best movie taste
Most offensive
Member most likely to post a thread no one cares about
Member most likely to post nudes of self
Worst admin
Worst mod
Game of the year
Movie of the year
Hits on females too much
Hits on males too much
Most annoying meme
Best Banner
Boyager you most want to meet in person
Most unrecognized active boyager
Most likely to own over 50% of the Anonymous board

Seconding these.

Also,

Best-looking Male Boyager
Best-looking Female Boyager
Seconding Best Attention Whore.

Generic, but I hadn't voted for them yet. I think. befuddlement

Tomboh

May 07, 2009, 08:23:55 PM #94 Last Edit: May 07, 2009, 08:31:35 PM by Tomboh
member with the lowest [number of friends x (grade of a social life on a scale from 1-10)] value

note: in the event of a tie, the added value would be [-10(number of times dropped out of college)]

notenote: if still a tie, the other added value would be [-5(days spent in a psych ward)]

Kalahari Inkantation

I second everything posted so far. We're going to have a huge amount of awards this year. n_u

How about:

Biggest/Best Event
Biggest Tragedy
Most/Least Hygienic n_u

Thyme

Quote from: TECTRINKET on May 07, 2009, 08:28:05 PM
I second everything posted so far. We're going to have a huge amount of awards this year. n_u

Meh. JMV should limit it to a certain number and then make us vote (as in a poll) for which ones we actually want the most.

totally unoriginal process but whatever maps;

Geno

Most likely to be the Batman
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Bolivian Army

I 2nd everything again so far.

Quote from: Geno on May 07, 2009, 08:33:34 PM
Most likely to be the Batman

Except this one.  baddood;

Donate now to the Guff Is Great foundation. baddood;

superclucky

Most attention-deprived boyahist. n____________n
kewns are smelly

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

Geno

geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

PuuMastaFunk

User who thought of the most ideas that were actually used in these awards.

Hey, it's something. >.<

FAMY2

User Most likely to succeed in life.

User most likely to give up and be nothing.

Geno

Quote from: PuuMastaFunk on May 08, 2009, 02:36:18 PM
User who thought of the most ideas that were actually used in these awards.

Hey, it's something. >.<
We'll probably use all of the suggested ones if they don't suck too much

Go Up