October 19, 2024, 07:17:54 AM

1,531,335 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

If it was one of you guys I swear to god >:(

Started by strongbad, April 24, 2009, 05:59:36 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

strongbad

April 24, 2009, 05:59:36 PM Last Edit: April 24, 2009, 06:03:41 PM by David
So I was going to go to our school musical with this girl, but her aunt called and apparently her dad's Facebook has been hacked and says some shit about him being in London and robbed at gunpoint, and he needs money to fly back home. So now the girl is freaked out because her dad went camping and won't return her calls and really wants to talk to him about it.

She isn't lying for sure since she was the one who wanted to go out in the first place, and when we talked on the phone she was about to cry. akudood;

How's your friday?

Classic

whoopsie poopsie  giggle;
That wasn't supposed to happen until tomorrow.

Daddy

ME##

Well, um, I woke up at nine.  Walked into my mom's friend after that, took a shower, looked at my chemistry book for a bit, tried to write a little of my history paper, and yeah.

Geno

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Feynman

Geno

Quote from: Bassir on April 24, 2009, 07:11:01 PM
how does one go out with a girl?
idk i heard you have to buy flowers or sumthing
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

ME##

Geno

j o e i n c

ME##

Feynman

Quote from: Geno on April 24, 2009, 07:11:38 PM
idk i heard you have to buy flowers or sumthing

yeah but when you guys are officially going to go on a date, where do you go?

l a c e y

take her to a nice restaurant.
don't take her to a place that only sells like stake and manly food though.
she won't like that.
take her somewhere quiet.

Geno

Quote from: Bassir on April 24, 2009, 07:28:33 PM
yeah but when you guys are officially going to go on a date, where do you go?
buy her something from Chevron

Go Up