October 21, 2024, 08:09:27 PM

1,531,338 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

bill nye boo'd for not being a dumbass

Started by j o e i n c, April 22, 2009, 09:01:26 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

j o e i n c

http://www.examiner.com/x-4112-Skepticism-Examiner~y2009m4d22-Just-shoot-me

Bill Nye "The Science Guy" was booed in Waco, Texas for suggesting the Moon did not generate its own light, but reflected light from the sun.

Mettalik

Well isn't it obvious that he's an idiot and knows nothing about what he's talking about?

Indigo

How interesting, Scientists are harsh critics who don't know shit and Bill knows his shit.

l a c e y

6M69I69B9

i saw him on who wants to be a millionaire as an expert
Quote from: Travis on April 03, 2015, 10:52:52 PM
gotta eat the booty like groceries

Quote from: Travis on March 01, 2018, 08:44:39 PM
Quote from: reefer on March 01, 2018, 06:15:08 PM
Technology and globalism go hand and hand. If you want to be on the forefront of technology then you gotta be global

the earth is flat you globecuck

Selkie

Wow, what dumbasses.

What difference does it make if it generates the light or reflects it? it still give it off, and basically is a "light".

Dumbass bible humpers

YPrrrr

That's pretty stupid, but why did he bring up Genesis in the first place?

Veal

Nyerp

Veal

Quote from: Indigo on April 22, 2009, 09:48:36 PM
How interesting, Scientists are harsh critics who don't know shit and Bill knows his shit.

Yes I'm sure that woman with her daughters was a scientist.

Ezloﺕ

BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL
:)

Nyerp

Quote from: Mettalik on April 22, 2009, 09:05:57 PM
Well isn't it obvious that he's an idiot and knows nothing about what he's talking about?

huh?

Classic

"Waco, Texas"

It's because he didn't tell them God has something to do with it. I know these things.  hocuspocus;

don't let's

Quote from: Casey on April 23, 2009, 03:23:22 PM
BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL
I was just thinking that.

Sam

Quote from: YPR on April 23, 2009, 12:58:30 PM
That's pretty stupid, but why did he bring up Genesis in the first place?

Yeah, I was thinking about that too. At first I thought maybe someone in the audience brought it up, but it seems like he just used it to start off the discussion or something. Even though he is scientifically correct and the people who walked out are probably dumbasses... it's not right of him to bring up a subject like that. The lecture wasn't supposed to have anything to do with religion, he had no business throwing that in there.
1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

Go Up