October 18, 2024, 09:27:27 AM

1,531,335 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Oh god. I have found the perfect girl.

Started by Josh, April 20, 2009, 06:55:56 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Meyer Lansky

Quote from: ,µÎ© on April 22, 2009, 11:34:03 AM
I believe the problem is when it comes to the inverse.
No, if anything it would be the lack of that understanding that hinders one in being able to a) attract "partners", and b) discern whether a member of the opposite sex has interest in them.

Feynman

Quote from: Ready To Die on April 22, 2009, 11:12:44 AM
there are thousands of other girls you will come across that you will find interest in?

Wrong. Just because you like anything that moves doesn't mean everyone else does too.

Meyer Lansky

Quote from: Bassir on April 22, 2009, 02:13:31 PM
Wrong. Just because you like anything that moves doesn't mean everyone else does too.
Seriously... like, SERIOUSLY...

You really need to shut the fuck up about shit that you have no idea about.

C.Mongler

Quote from: Billie Joe on April 22, 2009, 12:33:45 PM
Congrats, C Mongler. Another creative way of asking someone again. I still remember you asking your ex out by singing along to Girlfriend by Avril. So, is it just a date to Prom or like boyfriend-girlfriend?

Date to prom, but it won't even take a week to achieve the latter one.

Feynman

Quote from: Ready To Die on April 22, 2009, 02:15:37 PM
Seriously... like, SERIOUSLY...

You really need to shut the fuck up about shit that you have no idea about.

Seriously. You're on a forum with a bunch of depressive, lonely, fucked up nerds. What do you expect?

Houdini

You want her just because you listen to the same music and play the same video games? Before you make a move,  ask yourself if there you have any deeper reasons for liking her. Trust me, I can tell you from personal experience that your relationship will end up sucking really hard if you don't.

guff

Quote from: Houdini on April 22, 2009, 04:46:23 PM
You want her just because you listen to the same music and play the same video games? Before you make a move,  ask yourself if there you have any deeper reasons for liking her. Trust me, I can tell you from personal experience that your relationship will end up sucking really hard if you don't.
don't listen to him

he didn't say anything about ass i think this is an impostor  akudood;

Houdini

Quote from: guff on April 22, 2009, 05:00:29 PM
don't listen to him

he didn't say anything about ass i think this is an impostor  akudood;
Ass is implied in all my posts. To include the word itself would be redundant.

Bolivian Army

I will now spend the remainder of the day romanticizing Misty's lost love.  baddood;

Donate now to the Guff Is Great foundation. baddood;

Josh

Quote from: Houdini on April 22, 2009, 04:46:23 PM
Do the facts that she's not repulsed by me and is happy to see me every day count as deeper reasons for liking her?  doodhuh;

Zach

Quote from: Josh on April 22, 2009, 05:33:13 PM
Do the facts that she's not repulsed by me and is happy to see me every day count as deeper reasons for liking her?  doodhuh;

Houdini seems to be under the impression that you apparently have to have a deep emotional bond with someone before you can ask them out.

Josh

Quote from: C Mongler on April 21, 2009, 11:03:10 PM
bloah bloah blowaahhhh rauughhh, I'm so nervous i think I'm going to expload. Here's my article (its pretty shitty, but I need her to read it). oh god she better say yes for this shit
[spoiler]ROUGH DRAFT

Radioheadâ,,,s OK Computer is the greatest album of all time. While there are many fans who will say otherwise in favor of Radioheadâ,,,s more experimental Kid A as truly the bandâ,,,s magnum opus, OK Computer holds a much dearer place in my heart. The reason I would choose OK Computer over any other album as an album to leave behind for my fellow peers lies not only in OK Computerâ,,,s musical exploration and lyrical prowess, but the emotional connection I have with it.
   Jump back to my freshman year of high school. Iâ,,,ve never heard of Radiohead before, and I was busy listening to whatever band was advertised on the t-shirts of other students. Somehow, but some crazy miraculous chance, I happen to come upon the sixth track of OK Computer, Karma Police. It soon becomes my own personal anthem. â,"This is what you get, when you mess with usâ,. It had a nice ring to it. Oh, and by the way, I figured this would be as good as a place as any, Emily, will you go to prom with me?
   Jump ahead a year. Thus begins my life at HIGH SCHOOL NAME. I make new friends, and begin to pick-up on a whole new scene of music that I hadnâ,,,t even known about before. Before long, I had my hands on OK Computer, and my first listen through it was an experience Iâ,,,ll never forget.

â,¦and Iâ,,,ll eventually put more stuff here about how cool it is, and try to keep it under 700 words this time since this is supposed to be a blurb anyway. Sweet, bye.
[/spoiler]

Neat, the girl I'm after's name is Emily too!  baddood;
This may be a sign that things will turn out awesome for me!  wariodood;

Meyer Lansky

Quote from: Zach on April 22, 2009, 07:06:05 PM
Houdini seems to be under the impression that you apparently have to have a deep emotional bond with someone before you can ask them out.
Not at all.

All he's saying that if having common interests is the only reason he has developed feelings for her then the end result will most likely not be in the OP's favor.

Zach

Oh, and the girl I was thinking about asking to prom is desperate to find a date and has asked pretty much everyone but me, including my best friend (he said no so I wouldn't feel as bad). Fucking friend zone, man.  wariodood;

Josh

Quote from: Zach on April 23, 2009, 08:00:19 AM
Oh, and the girl I was thinking about asking to prom is desperate to find a date and has asked pretty much everyone but me, including my best friend (he said no so I wouldn't feel as bad). Fucking friend zone, man.  wariodood;
Oh god. Been there, done that. I spent two years after a girl that I became close friends with. After I told her I liked her, she stopped talking to me and being my friend.

I have yet to recover my testicles...but I did call her a shitty friend, so that made me feel better.  :(

Go Up