October 26, 2024, 11:27:41 AM

1,531,342 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Yesssss FINALLY

Started by Daddy, April 18, 2009, 01:40:15 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Daddy

The English version of FML has drawings now. baddood;

ME##

Super chouette.

and that poor lady :[

Veal

uh

basically, most people who can draw don't realize they're not funny.

YPrrrr

FML is just a bunch of bored people making up fake scenerios... it really isn't all that interesting

Daddy

Quote from: Veal on April 18, 2009, 01:54:36 PM
uh

basically, most people who can draw don't realize they're not funny.
it make the shitty ones better. baddood;
Quote from: YPR on April 18, 2009, 02:05:56 PM
FML is just a bunch of bored people making up fake scenerios... it really isn't all that interesting
it's fun to watch people whine about them doing something retarded and watch everyone insult them.

The comments are usually better than the submissions akudood;

wawi

ME##

[spoiler][/spoiler]

his neighbour should pay more attention to her window n_u

Wrench

Today, I asked my girl friend of a year and a half to give me a blow job. She replied okay and bent down and proceeded to blow on my penis. Then she looked up at me and said was that good. She was serious. FML

Veal

this is the best one ever:

Today, I took my pet boa consrictor to the vet because it was eating funny and acting weird. He used to sleep on my bed curled up, but recently he started lying straight, right next to me. The vet said that he was measuring how long I was to see if he'd be able to swallow me. FML

Wrench

Quote from: Veal on April 18, 2009, 08:31:21 PM

Today, I took my pet boa consrictor to the vet because it was eating funny and acting weird. He used to sleep on my bed curled up, but recently he started lying straight, right next to me. The vet said that he was measuring how long I was to see if he'd be able to swallow me. FML

hahaha oh god

alternate meanings

Kalahari Inkantation

QuoteToday, I had the good fortune of finding a seat on the bus, not the norm in Peru. Several minutes after sitting down, I felt something on my shoulder. Thinking it was a hand, I turned my head to look. I came face to face with a dirty man's crotch, it was his erection resting on my shoulder. FML

girl;

Zach

Quote from: Veal on April 18, 2009, 08:31:21 PM

oh god i can't stop laughing

Veal

Wrench

QuoteToday, I came home to find a sock I previously used to whack off on my bed with googly eyes and a mouth drawn on it with a note that read "because you can't find a real girl I made your current one prettier, Love Mom." FML

QuoteToday, I developed the disposable camera pictures from my family's trip to Disney World. I noticed that in the pictures I took of them in front of the big castle at Magic Kingdom, my wife and son were standing a few feet away from a man who was touching himself. FML

Wrench

Go Up