October 27, 2024, 09:15:55 PM

1,531,342 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

PoTD: NOTE TO SELF:

Started by Kalahari Inkantation, April 17, 2009, 06:36:22 PM

previous topic - next topic

i make to-do lists:

often
4 (26.7%)
rarely
4 (26.7%)
never
7 (46.7%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Go Down

Kalahari Inkantation

Do you ever make yourself a list of things you need to get done?
I do it nearly every day. I write all my homework and other things that I need to deal with on my hand, so it's always covered in ink. akudood;

i do have an agenda which was designed for that purpose, but searching around for it in my bookbag is too much effort so i just use my hand bassir;

Travis

i write my homework in my agenda usually, but at the end of the day i don't even consult it because i usually remember what it was anyway

NOA_Haunted

That is exactly what my friend does... (but he is white, not a nigger)

russell

April 17, 2009, 06:38:16 PM #3 Last Edit: April 17, 2009, 07:20:39 PM by wziard
yeah, I have tiny notepads everywhere that I tear sheets off of and write notes on, and litter my desk/floor with them. floor because there are strategic places on my floor where I cannot avoid looking at something...

this excludes homework because I don't write that down or care about it or do it at home

ME##

I'll write homework down sometimes in my planner, but I really don't make 'to-do lists'.

Thyme

Yeah I do, pretty often too, but I rarely ever actually go back to them since the process of writing things on a piece of paper makes me remember them.

For short notes like to-do lists, that is. I'll obviously go back to extensive school notes. hocuspocus;

Tomboh

i never used the shit planner the school gave us

i just remember

Feynman

I remember the homework, and as soon as I get home, I type them on a to-do list on my computer that I check off as I finish them.

FAMY2

I make lists of things I need but that's it.   n_u

superclucky

yes
i have to do 8 things but i don't feel like it
kewns are smelly

Daddy

I have 2 apps on my iPhone and a few on my Mac for that but I don't use them.

Go Up