October 28, 2024, 05:31:45 AM

1,531,342 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

God Damnit.

Started by Hiro, April 16, 2009, 09:33:55 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Himu

Geno

bitch bitch moan moan
What about what I want Hiro? WHAT ABOUT ME!?
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Feynman

Quote from: Skylark on April 16, 2009, 09:39:16 PM
We're very different, You and I.

It comes naturally to me. I see a problem, or read something on it, and I just understand it. It's just that simple to me.

I'm going to take AP Chemistry before I graduate.

Veal

Twitter is only retarded for people who use it for telling everyone about their lives every hour.

it's not twitter that you're hating, it's the people who use it.

Skylark

Quote from: Bassir on April 16, 2009, 09:42:23 PM
It comes naturally to me. I see a problem, or read something on it, and I just understand it. It's just that simple to me.

There are people who are like that but I am definitely not one. My friend Sharon told me that if I don't question the formulas and just do them that I will do just fine but I can't do that and we really don't have a very good chemistry teacher ("we" being Hiro and myself, there is a good chemistry teacher at our school, we just don't have her)
the book of right on

Hiro

Okay i'm just going to be homeless,

Geno

Quote from: Hïro on April 16, 2009, 09:54:04 PM
Okay i'm just going to be homeless,
Dude when I was in San Francisco I was holding two bags of burger king to bring to my family and some homeless guy ran up and grabbed the bags.
I never saw that guy again.
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Skylark

Quote from: Geno on April 16, 2009, 09:55:51 PM
Dude when I was in San Francisco I was holding two bags of burger king to bring to my family and some homeless guy ran up and grabbed the bags.

There are a lot of homeless people in San Francisco. And that's a pretty funny thing
the book of right on

Hiro

You mean you didn't see him again? goonish

Samus Aran

Quote from: Geno on April 16, 2009, 09:55:51 PM

did you see the homeless street performer guys that hide behind bushes and scare people down by Pier 39 and Fisherman's Wharf? :o

Geno

Quote from: Kaz on April 16, 2009, 09:57:03 PM
did you see the homeless street performer guys that hide behind bushes and scare people down by Pier 39 and Fisherman's Wharf? :o
No  baddood;

Samus Aran

superclucky

Quote from: Bassir on April 16, 2009, 09:42:23 PM

Whenever I see a problem I like to take it apart and see what makes it functions.

My teacher messes my train of thought by showing me her many different ways of shortcuts. ;_;
kewns are smelly

Geno

Samus Aran

Quote from: Geno on April 16, 2009, 09:59:28 PM
I went there like 3 years ago  baddood;

i went there four years ago and two years ago, and saw those guys both times

and i'm going again this summer

also i have been to SF for fishing purposes a few times as well

Go Up