October 25, 2024, 03:38:35 PM

1,531,341 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

I hate how important looks are.

Started by strongbad, April 16, 2009, 07:45:44 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Zach

Oftentimes, if I'm attracted to a girl that's somewhat pretty but not necessarily hot, I'll find her to be more attractive the longer I spend time with her.

Looks aren't entirely important to me, but I'm not going to pretend like I'm going to date a fucking ugly girl. There has to be some physical attraction - that's just how nature works. You don't have to be gorgeous, or even particularly pretty - I've been attracted to a lot of normal-looking girls.

I'm not very picky as long as you're intelligent and I can have a conversation with you.

Selkie

Eh, a girl needs to be attractive in order for me to like her. Whether she's cute, or hot, or both. I am extremely shallow and ashamed of it. But what can I do, I can't help it.

She also needs to have a bubbly and exciting personality. If she is like that, i honestly don't care if she is the simplest, most unintelligent girl alive, I will still love being around her.

superclucky

Quote from: Selkie on April 17, 2009, 08:37:48 AM

She also needs to have a bubbly and exciting personality. If she is like that, i honestly don't care if she is the simplest, most unintelligent girl alive, I will still love being around her.
I hate men like you.  akudood;
kewns are smelly

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Bassir on April 16, 2009, 09:23:24 PM
When I like a girl, she really isn't too pretty, but in my mind I find her the prettiest girl in existence.

That really backfires on me though, as when I find her so pretty, being the paranoid fuck that I amâ,”"I think, she's too pretty for you, and she can get a guy very quickly, and she probably already has one, or at least has her eyes on one." And that is when I avoid them, because most of the time, I feel that they deserve much better than me.
This entire post applies to me as well.  cjlubdoods;/ smithicide;

NOA_Haunted

Umm, all relationships start by attraction... So if your not attracted to them you don't have to worry about dating them.

Selkie

Quote from: Stupid Whore/Slut and a Nymphet on April 17, 2009, 12:21:39 PM
I hate men like you.  akudood;

I'm not into boring or mopey girls.

I need them to be cheerful and happy so it counteracts my indifference

Slim

Quote from: FAMY2 on April 17, 2009, 05:45:39 AM
I'm fascinated by guys I have never seen. Slim for one. Famy, Guff, and Hyper. Way before I ever knew what they looked like.  I think it's their sense of humor and mannerisms.   n_u

Does this mean that if I ever post a picture, I won't be fascinating anymore? </3
Quote from: Snowy Deluxe on July 07, 2011, 04:05:09 PM
Hey look I'm Slim and I act like an asshole because it makes me cool! Right guys?

russell

Quote from: Selkie on April 17, 2009, 08:37:48 AM
Eh, a girl needs to be attractive in order for me to like her. Whether she's cute, or hot, or both. I am extremely shallow and ashamed of it. But what can I do, I can't help it.

same thoughts

except if people do not regularly mentally challenge me I don't enjoy being around them

Josh

Thyme

Quote from: FAMY2 on April 17, 2009, 05:45:39 AM
I'm fascinated by guys I have never seen. Slim for one. Famy, Guff, and Hyper. Way before I ever knew what they looked like.  I think it's their sense of humor and mannerisms.   n_u

Fucking Classic, convincing me to post a picture. madood;

[spoiler]obligatory "jk ilu cjlubdoods;"[/spoiler]

ME##

Quote from: Thyme on April 17, 2009, 06:47:55 PM
Fucking Classic, convincing me to post a picture. madood;

[spoiler]obligatory "jk ilu cjlubdoods;"[/spoiler]

It honestly wasn't a terrible picture.  n_u

[spoiler]and yes i saw the other part[/spoiler]

Thyme

Quote from: divaD on April 17, 2009, 06:59:44 PM
It honestly wasn't a terrible picture.  n_u

But the subject was. maps;

I was kidding anyway.

ME##

FAMY2

Quote from: Slim on April 17, 2009, 06:09:04 PM
Does this mean that if I ever post a picture, I won't be fascinating anymore? </3

Probably more so. That's the way it has worked so far. <3     giggle;

Veal

Quote from: FAMY2 on April 17, 2009, 07:38:01 PM
Probably more so. That's the way it has worked so far. <3     giggle;

Go Up