October 25, 2024, 03:26:02 PM

1,531,341 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

I hate how important looks are.

Started by strongbad, April 16, 2009, 07:45:44 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

superclucky

Quote from: wziard on April 16, 2009, 08:09:43 PM
well you're ugly so
aww <3

uuh i dunno if this is related to looks but when i like the personality of a person it makes me like them alot, sexually
kewns are smelly

Feynman

Quote from: wziard on April 16, 2009, 07:50:21 PM
there's always some solace in the fact that no one really gives a shit about what you look like as long as it's not overtly offensive or eye-catching

I take solace in the fact that no matter how much you like her, she's just going to leave you and you're going to feel shittier after it's over, so might as well forget about it. The middle is not worth it.

superclucky

Quote from: Bassir on April 16, 2009, 08:15:51 PM
I take solace in the fact that no matter how much you like her, she's just going to leave you and you're going to feel shittier after it's over, so might as well forget about it. The middle is not worth it.
wrong
if its a female version of jmv she will bug you about everything
kewns are smelly

Feynman

Quote from: Stupid Whore/Slut and a Nymphet on April 16, 2009, 08:16:52 PM
wrong
if its a female version of jmv she will bug you about everything

That's why they only make JMVs in men.

Socks

Sometimes a girl will have a peculiar look, in a good sense, and I wont be sure why it captures my attention, but it does. It's more like an image that I'll find very attractive, really, kind of like the 'the sum is greater then the parts' bit.  

superclucky

Quote from: Bassir on April 16, 2009, 08:17:12 PM
That's why they only make JMVs in men.
nu uh  akudood;
Quote from: Socks on April 16, 2009, 08:18:05 PM
Sometimes a girl will have a peculiar look, in a good sense, and I wont be sure why it captures my attention, but it does. It's more like an image that I'll find very attractive, really, kind of like the 'the sum is greater then the parts' bit.  
Socks, you are really fucking weird.
kewns are smelly

Skylark

In my experience of dating boys have always been much naggier or more clingy than girls and I really hate that.
the book of right on

Daddy

Socks

Quote from: Stupid Whore/Slut and a Nymphet on April 16, 2009, 08:19:40 PM
Socks, you are really fucking weird.

Well it is weird at times. For example, sometimes I'll see one of these particular features in lets say an Asian, or a black girl, (not my usual crowd) it's a bit unusual but it does captivate my thoughts.

Walter

Quote from: Socks on April 16, 2009, 08:18:05 PM

Same sort of thing happens to me. A person might not be that hot, but for some strange reason, I find them extremely attractive.

superclucky

Quote from: Walter on April 16, 2009, 08:31:20 PM
Same sort of thing happens to me. A person might not be that hot, but for some strange reason, I find them extremely attractive.
maybe your immune systems are so drastically different that you want to mate with them <3
kewns are smelly

Socks

Quote from: Stupid Whore/Slut and a Nymphet on April 16, 2009, 08:35:32 PM
maybe your immune systems are so drastically different that you want to mate with them

It's more like this 'ideal' look which is comprised of several different features that I guess I hold in some semi-conscious level as my standard, not for hotness, but beauty.

Socks

Skylark

Girls who do things like that are generally attractive because they do things like that.
the book of right on

Socks

Quote from: Skylark on April 16, 2009, 08:56:25 PM
Girls who do things like that are generally attractive because they do things like that.

Well, me and the rest of the aviation buddies who have collected over 250 pictures of female pilots think she's unique. Some of the other female pilots are more attractive, but not in the same sense. And I do not think it's the uniform syndrome at work.

Go Up