October 25, 2024, 01:28:30 PM

1,531,341 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

I hate how important looks are.

Started by strongbad, April 16, 2009, 07:45:44 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

superclucky

maybe its facial features you've come to recognize and adore as a kid are somewhat smeared over her face
kewns are smelly

Veal

Skylark

the book of right on

Socks

Quote from: Stupid Whore/Slut and a Nymphet on April 16, 2009, 08:59:44 PM
maybe its facial features you've come to recognize and adore as a kid are somewhat smeared over her face

Maybe it's the fact that she also squints in the sun.

Sam

Quote from: Socks on April 16, 2009, 09:04:44 PM

Maybe it's the fact that she also squints in the sun.

i'm a little curious as to how you've obtined multiple pictures of her.
1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

Hiro

I don't see why looks shouldn't be important, It's only instincts. i'm not saying they have to be super hot but they have to look attracted to be sexually attracted to someone, that's just nature. I also think that personality is equally and often more important, but i'm just saying. Looks are what gets you to notice the girl and personality gets you to stay with her.

Socks

Quote from: Sam on April 16, 2009, 09:12:42 PM
i'm a little curious as to how you've obtined multiple pictures of her.

Well there's this forum where (a bunch of retired and active duty pilots/military guys go) there is a whole topic dedicated to female military pilots. Needless to say one way or another pictures are obtained, of her there are about 12.

Skylark

Quote from: Hïro on April 16, 2009, 09:16:03 PM
I don't see why looks shouldn't be important, It's only instincts. i'm not saying they have to be super hot but they have to look attracted to be sexually attracted to someone, that's just nature. I also think that personality is equally and often more important, but i'm just saying. Looks are what gets you to notice the girl and personality gets you to stay with her.

I feel like I'm really opposite of that a lot of the time.

If I think about pretty much anybody I have ever liked I only really start to  notice how beautiful they are after I realize how amazing of a person they are.
the book of right on

Socks

I still can't figure out how you ended up with Hiro once upon a time.

Skylark

Quote from: Socks on April 16, 2009, 09:19:44 PM
I still can't figure out how you ended up with Hiro once upon a time.

I really don't understand it either but I know that I liked him a lot at first. Life can be so strange.
the book of right on

Feynman

April 16, 2009, 09:23:24 PM #41 Last Edit: April 16, 2009, 09:31:15 PM by Bassir
When I like a girl, she really isn't too pretty, but in my mind I find her the prettiest girl in existence.

That really backfires on me though, as when I find her so pretty, being the paranoid fuck that I am—"I think, she's too pretty for you, and she can get a guy very quickly, and she probably already has one, or at least has her eyes on one." And that is when I avoid them, because most of the time, I feel that they deserve much better than me.

Samus Aran

Quote from: Bassir on April 16, 2009, 08:15:51 PM
I take solace in the fact that no matter how much you like her, she's just going to leave you and you're going to feel shittier after it's over, so might as well forget about it. The middle is not worth it.

i lol'd

Himu

Looks are nice and certainly get my attention, but all that I really want is someone who really cares about me.  Regardless of how they look, someone with genuine love would become even more beautiful in my eyes each and every day.

Hiro

Go Up