October 25, 2024, 07:35:59 PM

1,531,341 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

if you could...

Started by Sam, April 10, 2009, 09:49:50 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Daddy

Quote from: Bassir on April 12, 2009, 06:57:07 PM
i want clucky even if she's just a figment of my imagination :(
lol

Zach

Quote from: samisthebest on April 12, 2009, 06:56:32 PM
wherever you want me to be, babe.

or north carolina, whatevers.

I have relatives in North Carolina. Next time I'm up there we should hook up. n_u

Geno

Quote from: Zach on April 12, 2009, 06:57:58 PM
I have relatives in North Carolina. Next time I'm up there we should hook up. n_u
buttsecks is illegal in North Carolina
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

samisthebest

Quote from: Geno on April 12, 2009, 06:58:37 PM
buttsecks is illegal in North Carolina
Tell that to all the Mexicans.

Zach

Geno

geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

samisthebest

Quote from: Geno on April 12, 2009, 07:00:47 PM
YOU'RE ALRIGHT MAN
Thanks guize, now I feel pretty special.

Classic

Quote from: samisthebest on April 12, 2009, 07:06:55 PM
Thanks guize, now I feel pretty special.

It's best to ignore him. <3

Geno

Quote from: ClassicTyler on April 12, 2009, 07:58:16 PM
stfu tyler im trying to make friends  :(

samisthebest

Quote from: ClassicTyler on April 12, 2009, 07:58:16 PM
well he's geno.

how can you ignore geno? he's a motherfucking puppet. that shoots shit out of his wrists. like spiderman, but with bullets.

AND HE CAN TURN INTO A CANNON.

Zach

Quote from: samisthebest on April 12, 2009, 08:03:34 PM
well he's geno.

how can you ignore geno? he's a motherfucking puppet. that shoots shit out of his wrists. like spiderman, but with bullets.

So can a Transformer.

Geno

Quote from: samisthebest on April 12, 2009, 08:03:34 PM
well he's geno.

man I haven't done that since the mid 90s

samisthebest

Quote from: Zach on April 12, 2009, 08:04:16 PM
So can a Transformer.
but transformers aren't puppets.

Geno

Quote from: samisthebest on April 12, 2009, 08:10:00 PM
but transformers aren't puppets.
and they aren't like spiderman, but with bullets.

samisthebest

Quote from: Geno on April 12, 2009, 08:10:44 PM
and they aren't like spiderman, but with bullets.
that is very true.

Go Up