April 27, 2024, 03:22:15 PM

1,531,645 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

How do you avoid things?

Started by hotlikesauce., April 07, 2009, 04:45:19 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Feynman

Quote from: Veal on April 11, 2009, 11:54:30 AM
It must be horrible having your opinion challenged instead of sitting around circle jerking and echoing each other.

No, it's horrible having my opinion challenged by those that cannot understand other opinions and include invisible men in their reasoning.

Zach

Quote from: Bassir on April 11, 2009, 04:40:31 PM
No, it's horrible having my opinion challenged by those that cannot understand other opinions and include invisible men in their reasoning.

Yes, because if they disagree they're obviously too stupid to understand someone else's opinion.

Det in F♯ Major

Quote from: Bassir on April 11, 2009, 04:40:31 PM

lmao
Quote from: Khadafi on February 02, 2011, 03:17:34 PM
BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW

Go Up