April 18, 2024, 12:47:32 PM

1,531,643 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

How do you avoid things?

Started by hotlikesauce., April 07, 2009, 04:45:19 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Det in F♯ Major

Quote from: ACTION BASTARD! on April 10, 2009, 05:30:37 PM
I tried to believe in God. It only made things worse. <3

how do you try to believe in something
Quote from: Khadafi on February 02, 2011, 03:17:34 PM
BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW

Travis

Quote from: Det in Fââ,,¢Â¯ Major on April 10, 2009, 06:40:09 PM
he tried to have faith but saw through the bs

Daddy

Quote from: Det in Fââ,,¢Â¯ Major on April 10, 2009, 06:40:09 PM
exactly
so how is it that a non-catholic can go to hell for not being catholic.  how do you try to believe in something?

Det in F♯ Major

Quote from: ra-ˈkün on April 10, 2009, 06:43:05 PM
 how do you try to believe in something?

weird
that sounds like a question i just asked tyler
BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW

Travis

Quote from: Det in Fââ,,¢Â¯ Major on April 10, 2009, 06:45:04 PM
weird
that sounds like a question i just asked tyler
i'm sure tyler will give a TOTALLY different answer goonish

Classic

Hmmm?

Oh, well I read through the bible and tried to believe in an all knowing, loving being known as God, but it's all bullshit.

Silly Det. <3

Veal

Quote from: ACTION BASTARD! on April 10, 2009, 09:06:40 PM
Hmmm?

Oh, well I read through the bible and tried to believe in an all knowing, loving being known as God, but it's all bullshit.

Silly Det. <3

That really doesn't answer the question. That's like, "how do you make grilled cheese?". "well, you get out a pan and you make grilled cheese".

Det in F♯ Major

Quote from: Veal on April 10, 2009, 10:40:01 PM
That really doesn't answer the question. That's like, "how do you make grilled cheese?". "well, you get out a pan and you make grilled cheese".

and im the silly one  wariodood;

Feynman

Fucking conservatives on my Boyah.

Zach

Quote from: Bassir on April 11, 2009, 09:15:48 AM
Fucking conservatives on my Boyah.

The entire Internet is liberal. I think that you can handle a couple of conservatives on the forums.

I'm personally a Libertarian, though I do lean a little more to the conservative side rather than the liberal one.

superclucky

Quote from: Zach on April 11, 2009, 10:54:27 AM
The entire Internet is liberal. I think that you can handle a couple of conservatives on the forums.

I'm personally a Libertarian, though I do lean a little more to the conservative side rather than the liberal one.
why are you so prideful of being a libertarian  akudood;
kewns are smelly

Zach

Quote from: Stupid Whore/Slut and a Nymphet on April 11, 2009, 11:10:50 AM
why are you so prideful of being a libertarian  akudood;

I wouldn't say that I'm prideful of it.

superclucky

Quote from: Zach on April 11, 2009, 11:18:08 AM
I wouldn't say that I'm prideful of it.
are you saying that you hate being a libertarian?  cjlubdoods;
kewns are smelly

Zach

Quote from: Stupid Whore/Slut and a Nymphet on April 11, 2009, 11:19:18 AM
are you saying that you hate being a libertarian?  cjlubdoods;

No. I'm just not filled with overwhelming pride about my political affiliations like some people are. I'm not ashamed to be a libertarian. I'll gladly admit to being one.

Veal

It must be horrible having your opinion challenged instead of sitting around circle jerking and echoing each other.

Go Up