September 28, 2024, 12:19:27 AM

1,531,323 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

So, hopefully...

Started by NOA_Haunted, March 29, 2009, 07:42:59 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

NOA_Haunted

...I get enough money in Best Buy gift cards (for my birthday) that I will be able to buy RE5 Collectors edition and Mad World.
But could you guys suggest some games that I should consider that have come out recently?

Classic

April 5th. Rhythm Heaven. Get it.

Commander Fuckass

Get RE5. Theres no reason to buy the collectors though.
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Mettalik

The truth is, they're all Circuit City cards  happydood;

Oh

Get Killzone 2 if you have a PS3.

strongbad

NOA_Haunted

Oh

Quote from: xXTheHaunted on March 29, 2009, 10:31:47 AM
I don't have a PS3
Oh yeah, you have an XBox 360, lol sorry to hear that.

NOA_Haunted

Quote from: Pinhead Larry on March 29, 2009, 10:38:30 AM
PS3's and 360's are pretty much the same. I only got a 360 because majority of my friends have one and I wanted to be able to play with them. Also, I have a Wii, DS, and PSP.

mario583

NOA_Haunted

Quote from: mario583 on March 29, 2009, 11:45:24 AM
akudood; akudood; akudood; akudood; akudood; akudood;

Different games!!
Not really, most of the popular titles are for both systems.

Geno

Quote from: Pinhead Larry on March 29, 2009, 10:38:30 AM
Is this lawlz
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

KonohaShinobi

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD DO NOT BUY RE5 UNLESS YOU HAVE A FRIEND OR AN EXTREMELY HIGH TOLERANCE FOR ANNOYING AS FUCK AI!

I played with a buddy up until chapter 2-2, then I decide to play alone, then that Bat boss comes and Sheva does not do a damn thing to help. I get raped TWICE and I soon realize, I could have beaten that fucker by now if I had a competent player with me.

strongbad

That bat boss was pretty easy with a friend.
Also the bat boss was a mutalisk. Was I the only person who saw the resemblance?

Go Up