September 30, 2024, 02:27:35 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

shit don't pirate 360 games

Started by russell, March 26, 2009, 04:48:06 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Customrobo13

Thanks for the warning. I never pirate though... so... yeah..

russell

no they're fuckin $60

the only video game I've ever played worth that much is team fortress 2

I'll probably just sell the xbox

StarPilot

Why would you buy a platform for yourself that you don't intend on buying games for in the first place?

Samus Aran

Quote from: wziard on March 26, 2009, 10:17:30 PM
no they're fuckin $60

i wish i had money to just throw away on a console on a sudden impulse when i don't even care about it hardly at all like you

The artist formally known

I got one of those because my brother downloaded a documentary.

Those letters are fucking scary.

Geno

no they're fuckin $60

Call of Duty 4 bro
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Cookie

no they're fuckin $60

Wait didn't you just buy it.  >.< Or was that someone else....

YPrrrr

Quote from: StarPilot on March 26, 2009, 10:41:56 PM
Why would you buy a platform for yourself that you don't intend on buying games for in the first place?
Perhaps he pirated his 360 as well

russell

Quote from: Kaz on March 26, 2009, 11:58:40 PM
i wish i had money to just throw away on a console on a sudden impulse when i don't even care about it hardly at all like you

then work harder

Lotos

My girlfriend's brother somehow got caught downloading ROMs.  How do you get caught downloading ROMs?  I downloaded Croc, Sonic Unleashed for the PS2 (which I deleted, I got both the Wii and PS3 versions), and Ty the Tasmanian Tiger 2 (which I couldn't figure out how to mount to a CD; there were like 3 files in 12 different .zips)

On that note, is PeerGuardian 2 effective?  I've been torrenting warez that can make music on the computer and I don't want Steinberg, Korg, or MusicLab on my ass.

russell

Quote from: YPR on March 27, 2009, 09:38:00 AM
Perhaps he pirated his 360 as well

my plan was/is to pirate the games and burn them, but the torrents are extremely slow (and huge) and I never even finished one. once I get back to my dad's house and find out if I can successfully create 360 backups, I'll just rip GameCrazy rentals or something. presuming I keep the 360, which I think will depend on the amount of desire I have for a korg drum machine in the next week.

Sam

I only bother stealing games that I can't seem to find anywhere or have but want to play on my computer.Certainly nothing past the N64 gen though.

I would love to be the person in charge of catching the kids stealing games and mailing those letters out though. I could see myself cackling evilly with each lick of the envelope.
1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

Zach

hotlikesauce.

I pirated CoD4 without consequence. It was only like, 2GB too.

Go Up