September 30, 2024, 04:36:11 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

shit don't pirate 360 games

Started by russell, March 26, 2009, 04:48:06 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

russell

I was torrenting Call of Duty: World At War at my dad's a couple weeks ago, and got a letter from Mediacom today with my IP address, date, etc telling me to restrict access to the files immediately, and that a second offense would be tried under the regular $250,000 charges.

so I guess someone actually cares about torrenting, when it's games... and fuck Mediacom for violating customer privacy. this is why my goal is to take over the internet.

Slim

This is why I'm a good boy who only pirates music. baddood;
Quote from: Snowy Deluxe on July 07, 2011, 04:05:09 PM
Hey look I'm Slim and I act like an asshole because it makes me cool! Right guys?

Hiro

guff

Quote from: wziard on March 26, 2009, 04:48:06 PM
...and fuck Mediacom for violating customer privacy.
the other day i got caught stealing a tv from best buy because they checked the security camera footage

fuck them for violating customer privacy  akudood;

Cookie

Buy the game you cheap piece of fungus.  akudood;

Kalahari Inkantation

the only game i've ever pirated was never actually released spam;

Feynman

I only pirate music, and TV shows.

For everything else, there's Netflix and money.

superclucky

kewns are smelly

ME##

before you take over the internet, take over mediacom first please

russell

Quote from: guff on March 26, 2009, 05:00:07 PM
the other day i got caught stealing a tv from best buy because they checked the security camera footage

I'm not hurting Mediacom by pirating a 360 game

Nyerp

ur a ButT pirate is more like it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

strongbad

That's why you pirate small, DS games :D

Daddy

guff

Quote from: wziard on March 26, 2009, 07:15:24 PM
I'm not hurting Mediacom by pirating a 360 game

alright so the other day i stole a tv from a best buy then i got caught on tape when i brought it into a wal mart while i was picking up some bread

Geno

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Go Up