October 01, 2024, 06:43:56 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

POTD: Post-Highschool schooling?

Started by Tomboh, March 23, 2009, 05:46:11 PM

previous topic - next topic

How many years of schooling do you plan to complete after highschool?

lol i didnt/wont even finish highschool
2 (6.3%)
none
0 (0%)
2 years
3 (9.4%)
4 years
17 (53.1%)
6-8 years
5 (15.6%)
9-12 years
4 (12.5%)
more than 12
1 (3.1%)

Total Members Voted: 31

Go Down

Hiro

I hope only 4 but it could end up being 6 if i go to architect school or something

Dullahan

I was thinking 3, but you didn't have that as an option. So I chose 2, but I'm pretty sure It'll exceed.

l a c e y

when did you have your name set as mutton?

Dullahan

Geno

I read the title as post-highschool shootings  baddood;
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Det in F♯ Major

whoops i fucked up voting rofl  n_u
but more than likely only 4 years so i dont become too fucking old to get a good role
Quote from: Khadafi on February 02, 2011, 03:17:34 PM
BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW

Skylark

I have no idea! I want to go to India after high school but I probably won't so I will hopefully go to Evergreen and do... something
the book of right on

famy

you keep it going, man, you keep those books rolling
you pick of those books you're going to read and not remember, and you roll man
You get that associate's degree, okay,
then you get your bachelor's, then you get your master's
then you get your master's master's
then you get your doctorate
you go man, then when everybody says quit
you show them your degrees, man, when everybody says, "hey, you're not working, you're not making any money"
you say "look at my degrees, and you look at my life
yeah, i'm 52, so what? hate all you want, but i'm smart, i'm so smart, and i'm in school,
and these guys out here are making money all these ways and i'm spending mine to be smart
you know why?
because when i die, buddy, you know what's going to keep me warm?
that's right, those degrees

um idk im just a bum

FAMY2

I was right about you last night.  Admit it.   hocuspocus;

Lotos

Det in F♯ Major

what if i study theatre and then like theatre better and want to do theatre instead of acting in films or what if i study theatre and absolutely hate it or something  :(
Quote from: Khadafi on February 02, 2011, 03:17:34 PM
BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW

Sync

I'm gonna do 4 years of college.
I wasn't gonna go to college originally, but after I thought about it, I decided it was a good idea.

Feynman

more than 12

I have 4 years of college, 4 years of med school, at least 3 years of residency, and at least 2 years of fellowship.

superclucky

Quote from: Bassir on March 25, 2009, 04:50:47 PM
more than 12

I have 4 years of college, 4 years of med school, at least 3 years of residency, and at least 2 years of fellowship.
will you get laid during any of those times
kewns are smelly

Feynman

Quote from: Nymphet on March 25, 2009, 04:51:24 PM
will you get laid during any of those times

During college and med school, probably not. During residency? Probably not, as the working hours really do suck. During fellowship? Not as unlikely, but still very unlikely.

So, I guess no. Unless you want to provide me with some company. bassir;

I might be the 34-year-old virgin.

Go Up