September 28, 2024, 05:13:36 AM

1,531,324 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Dusty

Started by Boyager, March 11, 2009, 12:48:20 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Boyager

When I was in fifth grade, we had this new student named Dusty. He was a bit overweight, rude, and just plain weird. Here I have chronicled some of his better moments.

1.) To decorate his pencil box, he took stale peach ring candies and glued them all over the box.

2.) He left an open carton (those little cardboard school cartons) of milk in his desk over one weekend and it stunk something awful when we got back.

3.) We had one of those celebrity reading posters to encourage reading in our room. It was of Britney Spears. One day Dusty went over to the poster and started humping the damn thing. He was making strange grunting noises while he gyrated against the wall.

4.) One day Dusty came in smelling of skunk. Apparently he had gotten sprayed by one before coming to school. They sent him home.

5.) Here's my favorite Dusty moment ever. Our teacher was trying to get the TV to work or something, and wasn't succeeding too well. The teacher asked himself aloud why the TV was acting up. Dusty took this opportunity to yell out "maybe you farted at it!" and then proceeded to laugh crazily. His laugh was like that of a little girl.

I dunno what happened to Dusty. Eventually he just stopped showing up. Maybe his parents pulled him out since he was failing anyway. Or maybe he changed schools again.

ITT discuss Dusty or similarly disgusting kids you've known

Boyager

Boyager

Boyager

There's Aaron, the Guyanan, Jehovas Witness, dual belly button, fungus finger nail wielding wonder. I could write a book on the funny shit from sixth grade.

Boyager

In 4th Grade there was this stinky fat kid named Elwin who shat his pants took a big whiff and then said "mmhmm sommins cookin"

He left the next year never to return. saddood;

Boyager

Quote from: Boyager on March 11, 2009, 10:18:48 PM
In 4th Grade there was this stinky fat kid named Elwin who shat his pants took a big whiff and then said "mmhmm sommins cookin"

He left the next year never to return. saddood;

oh god i lol'd

Go Up