May 22, 2024, 11:16:58 PM

1,531,628 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

how would i combat hypersomnia

Started by superclucky, March 18, 2009, 11:53:02 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

superclucky

your wonderful helpful tips made me ever sleep more than ever! n___n
kewns are smelly

Hiro

We all know you just wanted attention

l a c e y

superclucky

Quote from: Velvet + Hiro on March 20, 2009, 11:31:17 PM
We all know you just wanted attention
yes i crave attention it is why i bother jmv every single second of my attention deprived life because you know; i ââ,,¢Â¥ attention n____n
kewns are smelly

Skylark

the book of right on

Daddy

Quote from: Skylark on March 21, 2009, 08:42:11 AM
why is hiro being so critical
because i defended her and he doesn't know what hypersomnia is  akudood;

Det in F♯ Major

don't you get squirrels and owls and bugs and stuff in your treehouse, skylark?
Quote from: Khadafi on February 02, 2011, 03:17:34 PM
BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW

Skylark

Quote from: Det in Fââ,,¢Â¯ Major on March 21, 2009, 09:50:51 AM
don't you get squirrels and owls and bugs and stuff in your treehouse, skylark?

I'm sure there are bugs but I don't think squirrels live this far South in Arizona and i think desert owls live in the cacti but I am sure there are some bugs up there. I get really nervous around bugs though and I don't think I've ever had an issue up there.
The critters that come around my house couldn't get up there anyways it's mostly just chickens and coyotes
the book of right on

Det in F♯ Major

Quote from: Skylark on March 21, 2009, 09:55:43 AM
I'm sure there are bugs but I don't think squirrels live this far South in Arizona and i think desert owls live in the cacti but I am sure there are some bugs up there. I get really nervous around bugs though and I don't think I've ever had an issue up there.
The critters that come around my house couldn't get up there anyways it's mostly just chickens and coyotes

i'd be way too paranoid of earwigs crawling into my ears to sleep up in a treehouse. :X
but im jealous you have one nonetheless. :)
Quote from: Khadafi on February 02, 2011, 03:17:34 PM
BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW

Skylark

I didn't really think of that. I don't know if I have ever seen an ear wig... All the bugs are waking up now

treehouses increase the quality of life.
the book of right on

Go Up