June 03, 2024, 03:16:11 PM

1,531,631 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

how would i combat hypersomnia

Started by superclucky, March 18, 2009, 11:53:02 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Veal

get your wisdom teeth out, or your tonsils removed, or an appendicitis attack, or a kidneystone, or cut yourself in small amounts periodically. any amount of pain should keep you awake for a while.

Skylark

i use my phone alarm and keep it on vibrate
buzz buzz wakes me up because i sleep very lightly because i sleep on a hard surface.
the book of right on

YPrrrr

Quote from: Skylark on March 18, 2009, 01:12:38 PM
i use my phone alarm and keep it on vibrate
buzz buzz wakes me up because i sleep very lightly because i sleep on a hard surface.
What type of hard surface?

Veal

Skylark

the book of right on

YPrrrr

Veal

OH YEAH i forgot about meth

which reminds me you should see Spun.

Skylark

the book of right on

YPrrrr

Quote from: Skylark on March 18, 2009, 03:05:26 PM
i sleep in the treehouse
That's awesome... but you could bring a sleeping bag or something up there. Maybe that would be too warm...

Skylark

Quote from: YPR on March 18, 2009, 04:44:09 PM
That's awesome... but you could bring a sleeping bag or something up there. Maybe that would be too warm...

I have stuff like that up there, and a lot of blankets. I use a pillow and things like that but I'm not really uncomfortable up there and I sleep really well and everything and when I stand up in the morning it feels like everything cracks which is nice.
the book of right on

YPrrrr

Quote from: Skylark on March 18, 2009, 04:51:44 PM
I have stuff like that up there, and a lot of blankets. I use a pillow and things like that but I'm not really uncomfortable up there and I sleep really well and everything and when I stand up in the morning it feels like everything cracks which is nice.
What if it rains? Do you have a roof on your treehouse?

Skylark

Quote from: YPR on March 18, 2009, 04:53:30 PM
What if it rains? Do you have a roof on your treehouse?

lol... if it rains? it never rains here :(

I guess during monsoon season it might be an issue but I don't have to worry about that for a few more months and either way it barely even rains that much then.

There's no roof but I put a piece of wood over half of it because it makes the part where my head is darker so I sleep more easily.
the book of right on

YPrrrr

Quote from: Skylark on March 18, 2009, 04:54:49 PM
lol... if it rains? it never rains here :(

I guess during monsoon season it might be an issue but I don't have to worry about that for a few more months and either way it barely even rains that much then.

There's no roof but I put a piece of wood over half of it because it makes the part where my head is darker so I sleep more easily.
I feel like I'm 8 years old, but I am once again extremely jealous of someone with a tree house

Go Up