Question aimed more towards Christians lol

Started by Daddy, March 17, 2009, 06:36:38 PM

previous topic - next topic

EVOLUTION AND THE STORY OF CREATION

I believe that we were created by God 6000 years ago like The Bible says.
1 (3.7%)
I believe we were created by God more than 6000 years ago.
0 (0%)
I believe that God created the world 6000 years ago and we evolved from there
2 (7.4%)
I believe we evolved a long time ago but God created the world.
4 (14.8%)
I don't believe in God and I believe we evolved
16 (59.3%)
I don't believe in God but I also don't think we evolved.
0 (0%)
I believe something other than these options and will post about it.
4 (14.8%)

Total Members Voted: 27

Go Down

Det in F♯ Major

Quote from: Khadafi on February 02, 2011, 03:17:34 PM
BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW

Daddy

Quote from: Det in Fââ,,¢Â¯ Major on March 28, 2009, 02:30:17 PM
THEY DIED THROUGH BIG BANG DUH LOL
AND GOD SAID LET THERE BE MILK SHAKES.

they really died when Xenu set off the h-bombs to kill the thetans.  akudood;

Det in F♯ Major

Quote from: ₭€₩₦ on March 28, 2009, 02:32:02 PM
AND GOD SAID LET THERE BE MILK SHAKES.

they really died when Xenu set off the h-bombs to kill the thetans.  akudood;

*milkshakes
BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW

Daddy

Det in F♯ Major

Travis

my milkshake brings all the boys to the yard

Daddy

Geno

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Himu

I don't believe in creation or evolution, and I don't think I will ever believe in either one. spam;

Also may I make a thread where I ask Christians questions about the contradictions I have seen in the Bible?  Or can that go in here?

Zach

Quote from: Cyanide on March 30, 2009, 08:00:04 PM
I don't believe in creation or evolution, and I don't think I will ever believe in either one. spam;

Also may I make a thread where I ask Christians questions about the contradictions I have seen in the Bible?  Or can that go in here?

It'll probably work in here.

Daddy

Quote from: Cyanide on March 30, 2009, 08:00:04 PM

whatever one you want

also lol evolution. what about bugs that evolve to be resistant to insecticide?  too lazy to find the doonesbury comic but if you had a bacterial infection where it evolved to be resistant to the anti-bacterial 50 years ago would you use the original one or the improved one?

Bolivian Army

Quote from: ra-ˈkün on March 30, 2009, 08:03:34 PM
whatever one you want

also lol evolution. what about bugs that evolve to be resistant to insecticide?  too lazy to find the doonesbury comic but if you had a bacterial infection where it evolved to be resistant to the anti-bacterial 50 years ago would you use the original one or the improved one?

Use it for what?  baddood;

Donate now to the Guff Is Great foundation. baddood;

Himu

I know that this is most likely a completely ignorant opinion (in your eyes), but I just believe that the bible is too simple of an explanation to explain how the universe was created, and that the universe is too complex for the evolution theory to be completely reliable.  Sorry. ;-;

Question #1:  What was the real order of creation?  The Bible jumps around a lot with that.

Question #2: According to the Bible, Jesus has said three different things before he died according to three different New Testament authors.  Did he somehow die three times?  Explain?

Daddy

Quote from: Bolivian Army on March 30, 2009, 08:16:52 PM
Use it for what?  baddood;
probably getting rid of your bacterial infection
Quote from: Cyanide on March 30, 2009, 08:18:29 PM
I know that this is most likely a completely ignorant opinion (in your eyes), but I just believe that the bible is too simple of an explanation to explain how the universe was created, and that the universe is too complex for the evolution theory to be completely reliable.  Sorry. ;-;
evolution and the creation of the universe have nothing to do with eachother.  doodhuh;

also answer about bacteria akudood;

QuoteQuestion #1:  What was the real order of creation?  The Bible jumps around a lot with that.
don't question it. it's the infallible word of god while also full of errors by man at the same time.

QuoteQuestion #2: According to the Bible, Jesus has said three different things before he died according to three different New Testament authors.  Did he somehow die three times?  Explain?
this one is easy.  he is all powerful and placed 3 of his disciples in 3 different timelines to view his death and then once he died their timelines merged.

i just made that last thing up

Himu

Quote from: ra-ˈkün on March 30, 2009, 08:20:39 PM
evolution and the creation of the universe have nothing to do with eachother.  doodhuh;
Gah that's not what I meant. >:\

I meant life in the universe. akudood;

Go Up