Question aimed more towards Christians lol

Started by Daddy, March 17, 2009, 06:36:38 PM

previous topic - next topic

EVOLUTION AND THE STORY OF CREATION

I believe that we were created by God 6000 years ago like The Bible says.
1 (3.7%)
I believe we were created by God more than 6000 years ago.
0 (0%)
I believe that God created the world 6000 years ago and we evolved from there
2 (7.4%)
I believe we evolved a long time ago but God created the world.
4 (14.8%)
I don't believe in God and I believe we evolved
16 (59.3%)
I don't believe in God but I also don't think we evolved.
0 (0%)
I believe something other than these options and will post about it.
4 (14.8%)

Total Members Voted: 27

Go Down

l a c e y

Samus Aran

Quote from: ₭€₩₦ on March 22, 2009, 10:51:22 AM
uhm then explain the whole LOL BABIES ARE STUCK IN LIMBO IF NOT BAPTIZED  akudood;

Just another case of Christians who don't bother following the Bible and making up their own rules.

Skylark

I don't believe in the Christian God. Not one bit do I believe in that and I can accept evolution but to be honest that interests me very little.

I believe in god though. I believe that I'm god, and that you are god and that JMV and YPR are both god and veal and my mother and my father and so on.
the book of right on

Veal

in that case i'm sending slim and jmv to hell

Veal

Skylark

Quote from: Veal on March 22, 2009, 11:17:58 AM
in that case i'm sending slim and jmv to hell

little subjective islands in an objective world  akudood;

existence precedes essence so they'll be okay when they're dead.
the book of right on

Veal

Quote from: Skylark on March 22, 2009, 11:21:36 AM
existence precedes essence so they'll be okay when they're dead.

unless i send them to hell

superclucky

Quote from: Skylark on March 22, 2009, 11:10:42 AM
I don't believe in the Christian God. Not one bit do I believe in that and I can accept evolution but to be honest that interests me very little.

I believe in god though. I believe that I'm god, and that you are god and that JMV and YPR are both god and veal and my mother and my father and so on.
<3
kewns are smelly

Samus Aran

Quote from: ₭€₩₦ on March 22, 2009, 10:54:25 AM
ifi t was clearly stated in the bible why would catholics believe it.

i have no idea

Many denominations actually believe that it is necessary to baptize to "save" someone, but at the same time, the Bible doesn't seem to say that it's necessary (not that I've noticed), and of course the Bible says that children in particular don't need saving anyway. Other denominations simply see it as a symbol of death and rebirth or immersion in Christ, or a simple cleansing, or even just a way to become a full church member, but do not see it as a way to be saved, rather stating that the only way to be saved is to pray for Jesus to enter your heart, forgive you of your sins, etc. and of course for you to maintain that faith consistently.

Lozal

If I have children, I'm not going to introduce them to religion.

Since they'll probably be exposed to it in school, and they'll ask me what I think, I'll tell them the truth.

I'll always allow them to believe what they want. That's the freedom I didn't have as a child.
powerofone; powerofone; powerofone; powerofone; powerofone;

Quote from: Pyrate on November 20, 2009, 05:11:08 AM

"You have an amazing body. You have amazing breasts."

Slim

Quote from: Skylark on March 22, 2009, 11:10:42 AMI believe in god though. I believe that I'm god, and that you are god and that JMV and YPR are both god and veal and my mother and my father and so on.

That's so poetic. VEAL, HUG ME. ;___;

Quote from: Veal on March 22, 2009, 11:24:08 AM
unless i send them to hell

unless i send you there first. baddood;
Quote from: Snowy Deluxe on July 07, 2011, 04:05:09 PM
Hey look I'm Slim and I act like an asshole because it makes me cool! Right guys?

Veal

Quote from: Slim on March 22, 2009, 01:03:16 PM
That's so poetic. VEAL, HUG ME. ;___;
unless i send you there first. baddood;

woah she said i'm god not you

Slim

Quote from: Veal on March 22, 2009, 01:04:03 PM
woah she said i'm god not you

she also said "and so on" which implies that everyone is a god, not just the people she listed.
FEAR MY GOD POWERS baddood;
Quote from: Snowy Deluxe on July 07, 2011, 04:05:09 PM
Hey look I'm Slim and I act like an asshole because it makes me cool! Right guys?

Det in F♯ Major

Quote from: ₭€₩₦ on March 22, 2009, 10:54:25 AM
ifi t was clearly stated in the bible

where

Quote from: Tarkus on March 22, 2009, 12:11:03 PM
If I have children, I'm not going to introduce them to religion.

Since they'll probably be exposed to it in school, and they'll ask me what I think, I'll tell them the truth.

I'll always allow them to believe what they want. That's the freedom I didn't have as a child.

you still are a child  doodthing;
Quote from: Khadafi on February 02, 2011, 03:17:34 PM
BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW

Daddy

Go Up