Question aimed more towards Christians lol

Started by Daddy, March 17, 2009, 06:36:38 PM

previous topic - next topic

EVOLUTION AND THE STORY OF CREATION

I believe that we were created by God 6000 years ago like The Bible says.
1 (3.7%)
I believe we were created by God more than 6000 years ago.
0 (0%)
I believe that God created the world 6000 years ago and we evolved from there
2 (7.4%)
I believe we evolved a long time ago but God created the world.
4 (14.8%)
I don't believe in God and I believe we evolved
16 (59.3%)
I don't believe in God but I also don't think we evolved.
0 (0%)
I believe something other than these options and will post about it.
4 (14.8%)

Total Members Voted: 27

Go Down

Himu

I thought that Christians believed that God was there before he created the universe, therefore before time, space, and any of the natural laws were created.  They didn't ever say that God poofed out of nothing. baddood;

YPrrrr

Quote from: Cyanide on March 21, 2009, 07:49:36 PM
I thought that Christians believed that God was there before he created the universe, therefore before time, space, and any of the natural laws were created.  They didn't ever say that God poofed out of nothing. baddood;
Precisely

Ezloﺕ

Quote from: Cyanide on March 21, 2009, 07:49:36 PM
but god's origin still isn't answered

since god is always said to have always existed before the creation of everything and stuff, that leads people to think that god just came out of nowhere
:)

Det in F♯ Major

Quote from: Ezlo on March 22, 2009, 07:50:53 AM

since god is always said to have always existed before the creation of everything and stuff, that leads people to think that god just came out of nowhere

this is why children need to be taught intelligent design right along with evolution so their education about where we come from isn't so one-sided  baddood;
Quote from: Khadafi on February 02, 2011, 03:17:34 PM
BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW

Daddy

Quote from: Det in Fââ,,¢Â¯ Major on March 22, 2009, 09:06:11 AM
this is why children need to be taught intelligent design right along with evolution so their education about where we come from isn't so one-sided  baddood;
why don't their parents teach them evolution then so it's not one sided.

There is also
QuoteThe term "intelligent design" came into use after the U.S. Supreme Court ruled in the 1987 case of Edwards v. Aguillard that to require the teaching of "creation science" alongside evolution was a violation of the Establishment Clause, which prohibits state aid to religion.

Det in F♯ Major

Quote from: ₭€₩₦ on March 22, 2009, 09:13:31 AM
why don't their parents teach them evolution then so it's not one sided.

lawl its the parents choice to teach their children whatever they want to
nobody says "YOU MUST TEACH YOUR CHILDREN RELIGION BEFORE THEY TAKE BIOLOGY"
im sure you'll teach your children evolution when they're babies  baddood;

also
QuoteIntelligent design is the term used for the assertion that "certain features of the universe and of living things are best explained by an intelligent cause, not an undirected process such as natural selection." It is a modern form of the traditional teleological argument for the existence of God that avoids specifying the nature or identity of the designer.
BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW

Daddy

Quote from: Det in Fââ,,¢Â¯ Major on March 22, 2009, 09:15:59 AM
lawl its the parents choice to teach their children whatever they want to
nobody says "YOU MUST TEACH YOUR CHILDREN RELIGION BEFORE THEY TAKE BIOLOGY"
im sure you'll teach your children evolution when they're babies  baddood;
yet religious indoctrination occurs as a child.
baptism, blah.

and i dont think babies could understand evolution as easily as they would be able to understand creation

Det in F♯ Major

Quote from: ₭€₩₦ on March 22, 2009, 09:17:43 AM
yet religious indoctrination occurs as a child.
baptism, blah.

im assuming you've never heard of adults becoming baptisted  bassir;
and not all christians baptize their children

and i didn't literally mean babies

Daddy

Quote from: Det in Fââ,,¢Â¯ Major on March 22, 2009, 09:19:52 AM
im assuming you've never heard of adults becoming baptisted  bassir;
Like Jesus. doodhuh;

Or born agains.

when you assume you make the fonz cry akudood;

and not all christians baptize their children
BUT IF THE BABY DIES THEY WILL NOT BE SAVED FROM THE ORIGINAL SIN akudood;

and i didn't literally mean babies
I will not mention religion(and in that case, also not going LOL THERE IS NO GOD) to my childrins and let them decide once they are old enough  akudood;

Ezloﺕ

Quote from: Det in Fââ,,¢Â¯ Major on March 22, 2009, 09:06:11 AM
yes lets teach our children about the flying spaghetti monster
:)

Samus Aran

Quote from: ₭€₩₦ on March 22, 2009, 09:27:01 AM
BUT IF THE BABY DIES THEY WILL NOT BE SAVED FROM THE ORIGINAL SIN akudood;

Not true. The bible clearly states that all children before the age where they can recognize their own sin are basically given a free ticket to Heaven if they die.

Veal

Quote from: Ezlo on March 22, 2009, 07:50:53 AM

"origin" implies that he's within the confines of time.

Daddy

Quote from: Kaz on March 22, 2009, 10:41:57 AM
Not true. The bible clearly states that all children before the age where they can recognize their own sin are basically given a free ticket to Heaven if they die.
uhm then explain the whole LOL BABIES ARE STUCK IN LIMBO IF NOT BAPTIZED  akudood;

Veal

Quote from: ₭€₩₦ on March 22, 2009, 10:51:22 AM
uhm then explain the whole LOL BABIES ARE STUCK IN LIMBO IF NOT BAPTIZED  akudood;

you're thinking of catholics i think and they are dumb

Daddy

Quote from: Veal on March 22, 2009, 10:52:49 AM
you're thinking of catholics i think and they are dumb
ifi t was clearly stated in the bible why would catholics believe it.

Go Up