Question aimed more towards Christians lol

Started by Daddy, March 17, 2009, 06:36:38 PM

previous topic - next topic

EVOLUTION AND THE STORY OF CREATION

I believe that we were created by God 6000 years ago like The Bible says.
1 (3.7%)
I believe we were created by God more than 6000 years ago.
0 (0%)
I believe that God created the world 6000 years ago and we evolved from there
2 (7.4%)
I believe we evolved a long time ago but God created the world.
4 (14.8%)
I don't believe in God and I believe we evolved
16 (59.3%)
I don't believe in God but I also don't think we evolved.
0 (0%)
I believe something other than these options and will post about it.
4 (14.8%)

Total Members Voted: 27

Go Down

Travis

Quote from: Det in Fââ,,¢Â¯ Major on April 02, 2009, 06:56:20 PM
its actually really gross because my dad is fat and has a thick mustache cluckjmvdoods;
i'm just imagine your dad just like karl from aqua teen hunger force :D

oh god :D

PuuMastaFunk

Quote from: ãÆ'ªã‚ºãÆ' å¤©å›½ã‚´ãÆ'¼ãÆ'«ãÆ'‰ on April 02, 2009, 06:47:32 PM
Not 'do you believe'. I'm asking WHY and HOW.

Oh. Well...I mainly believe because I was raised into it. But I also believe because he saved my life several years ago.

How? Well...I go to church...

Travis

Quote from: Bowser_Boy on April 02, 2009, 07:00:28 PM
Oh. Well...I mainly believe because I was raised into it. But I also believe because he saved my life several years ago.

How? Well...I go to church...
you think it was actually god? not just coincidence?

Classic

"He" saved your life?

Yes, well he supposedly "saved" my life when I was baptized. Unfortunately, I came to see the truth of church, of Christians, and religion.

But, if you truly see an all knowing, all powerful God, more power to you I suppose.

Det in F♯ Major

Quote from: im on a boat on April 02, 2009, 07:02:04 PM

okay you caught him it was acutally regis philbin

[spoiler][/spoiler]
Quote from: Khadafi on February 02, 2011, 03:17:34 PM
BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW

Travis

Quote from: Det in Fââ,,¢Â¯ Major on April 02, 2009, 07:06:02 PM
okay you caught him it was acutally regis philbin

[spoiler][/spoiler]
nice post

it totally made sense, definitely  doodthing;

Daddy

if He saved your life wouldn't it be better for Him to just not allow you to get in that position in the first place?

PuuMastaFunk

Quote from: im on a boat on April 02, 2009, 07:02:04 PM
Quote from: ãÆ'ªã‚ºãÆ' å¤©å›½ã‚´ãÆ'¼ãÆ'«ãÆ'‰ on April 02, 2009, 07:03:01 PM
"He" saved your life?

Yes, well he supposedly "saved" my life when I was baptized. Unfortunately, I came to see the truth of church, of Christians, and religion.

But, if you truly see an all knowing, all powerful God, more power to you I suppose.
Quote from: ra-ˈkün on April 02, 2009, 07:08:29 PM
if He saved your life wouldn't it be better for Him to just not allow you to get in that position in the first place?

Well, it had to be. I know I didn't have enough strength to do it myself. I nearly commited suicide twice during my depression, and God was able to find ways of helping me cope with my father's death.

I feel that if God didn't make me deal with depression, I wouldn't be the person I am today. And, with my pain, I was able to save atleast one person from having to deal with the exact same thing as me. I discovered ways to cope through my depression, and I let other people know those ideas, and they, in turn, saved them from suicide.

I know it probably sounds dumb, but I love God. That'll never change.

Classic

Alright. As long as you know why you believe, I have no problem with that.
Talk to YPR (Your Posting Rival). You'll see me call him Aubrey. He's a Christian as well.

Don't judge me, and I'll do my best to not judge you.
I think we'll get along fine.

Det in F♯ Major

Quote from: ãÆ'ªã‚ºãÆ' å¤©å›½ã‚´ãÆ'¼ãÆ'«ãÆ'‰ on April 02, 2009, 07:16:54 PM
Alright. As long as you know why you believe, I have no problem with that.
Talk to YPR (Your Posting Rival). You'll see me call him Aubrey. He's a Christian as well.

Don't judge me, and I'll do my best to not judge you.
I think we'll get along fine.

you forgot to warn him about jmv
BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW

Daddy

giggle; giggle; giggle; giggle;
Oh lawdy, I'll feel like a dick if I say it.  baddood;

Zach

Quote from: Det in Fââ,,¢Â¯ Major on April 02, 2009, 06:56:20 PM
its actually really gross because my dad is fat and has a thick mustache cluckjmvdoods;

That's nothing that a knife can't fix!

Classic

Quote from: PuuMastaFunk on April 02, 2009, 07:24:31 PM
Go ahead...Let's just see how "dick-less" you can manage to say it.

I'm atheist and he's SUPER atheist.

That's putting it nicely.

Det in F♯ Major

Go Up