Yet another AMAZING post by Computers, the sage of the Nintendo NSider Forums...

Started by YoshiGal7, May 29, 2007, 01:44:51 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

YoshiGal7

...run by Lithium Technologies.

QuoteHey all,

Last night when I was playing my copy of Animal Crossing: Wild World I was thinking about how complete other people's museum's would be complete in their towns around the world. My museum is almost completed now with all of the painting's in the museum and all of the fossils donated as well. My fish part and the bug part are very close to completion and I look forward to when I will obtain the Museum Model to put in my mansion. -retarded and unneeded smiley.-

So, I was wondering how complete your museum is currently and how much longer do you feel it will take to complete 100%?

http://forums.nintendo.com/nintendo/board/message?board.id=animal_crossing_ww&message.id=1353443

It won't get deleted, but I'm following the rules and making sure this community is a safe and enjoyable place for the people and guest of the BOYAH forums run by Simple Machines Forums.

YoshiGal7

caponehollywood

Quote from: antmaster5000 on October 21, 2015, 03:01:13 AM
me

10% of the worlds biomass is ants
ants
ants

i am antmaster

iWolf

Pancake Paraphernalia

number stations

Tomboh

ncba93ivyase

If he could at least use commas, his posts might become bearable. Reading run-ons like that make me cry.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Necro

Quote from: Lawlz on May 29, 2007, 09:15:15 PM
If he could at least use commas, his posts might become bearable. Reading run-ons like that make me cry.
That's because you're a limp noodle. v;
You asked me once, what was in Room 101. I told you that you knew the answer already. Everyone knows it. The thing that is in Room 101 is Necro

Kalahari Inkantation

Does he begin all of his posts with "Hey all,"?  psyduck;

Hey all,
I am now joining Boyah forums so that I can tell is there are NSider's on this board and Nsider board so that if they post spam, flame's, or curse's, they will be reported and banned on NSider or so I hope due to I am a big suck-up who doesn't know that Ninitndo doesn't run every forum that exists.:)

Feynman

Hey all,

This topic of Boyah Forums run by Simple Machines is a great contribution to the discussions at the Foreign Forums Discussion board on Boyah Forums run by Simple Machines which makes Boyah Forums run by Simple Machines a very nice place for the members of Boyah Forums run by Simple Machines.

Trent Reznor's favorite starf*cker

Quote from: PotTomato on May 29, 2007, 01:44:51 PM
...run by Lithium Technologies.

QuoteHey all,

Last night when I was playing my copy of Animal Crossing: Wild World I was thinking about how complete other people's museum's would be complete in their towns around the world. My museum is almost completed now with all of the painting's in the museum and all of the fossils donated as well. My fish part and the bug part are very close to completion and I look forward to when I will obtain the Museum Model to put in my mansion. -retarded and unneeded smiley. yes;-

So, I was wondering how complete your museum is currently and how much longer do you feel it will take to complete 100%?

http://forums.nintendo.com/nintendo/board/message?board.id=animal_crossing_ww&message.id=1353443

It won't get deleted, but I'm following the rules and making sure this community is a safe and enjoyable place for the people and guest of the BOYAH forums run by Simple Machines Forums.
But it should.  gonk; EVEY LAST OE OF HIS POSTS SHOULD GET DELETED.  argh;

Sorry.  emo;
The Perfect Drug - NIИ

Go Up