April 16, 2024, 05:32:38 AM

1,531,643 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

How long haven't you bought a game?

Started by 6M69I69B9, March 02, 2009, 01:00:04 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

6M69I69B9

Since Super Smash Bros. Brawl came out...which is almost a year.
Quote from: Travis on April 03, 2015, 10:52:52 PM
gotta eat the booty like groceries

Quote from: Travis on March 01, 2018, 08:44:39 PM
Quote from: reefer on March 01, 2018, 06:15:08 PM
Technology and globalism go hand and hand. If you want to be on the forefront of technology then you gotta be global

the earth is flat you globecuck

Geno

lol which shows you don't anything but a Wii. How sad.
I haven't got nothing since Brawl on the Wii either but I've bought plenty of 360 and DS games
I usually get one game a month
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

6M69I69B9

Quote from: Geno on March 02, 2009, 01:04:53 PM
lol which shows you don't anything but a Wii. How sad.
I haven't got nothing since Brawl on the Wii either but I've bought plenty of 360 and DS games
I usually get one game a month
I kind of lost interest into gaming...unless it's with the DS. There's just no games to play that are worth it...unless you know some badass games that you can recommend me.

Technology and globalism go hand and hand. If you want to be on the forefront of technology then you gotta be global

Geno

Quote from: Original_MIB on March 02, 2009, 01:18:30 PM
I kind of lost interest into gaming...unless it's with the DS. There's just no games to play that are worth it...unless you know some badass games that you can recommend me.
Madworld is the only game coming out on the Wii that looks good.
Deadly Creatures is fun also
And Chrono Trigger DS. Get it if you haven't.
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

6M69I69B9

Quote from: Geno on March 02, 2009, 01:22:04 PM
Madworld is the only game coming out on the Wii that looks good.
Deadly Creatures is fun also
And Chrono Trigger DS. Get it if you haven't.
Why, thank you for these recommendations.

Geno

Travis

Kalahari Inkantation

The last Wii game I purchased was Brawl, nearly a year ago. But I purchased some things for my other systems too. If gifts count, and the last ones were Uncharted, LittleBigPlanet, and Kirby SuperStar Ultra. hocuspocus;

Thyme

A month, a tiny bit less: Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection when it came out in early February.

Geno

Quote from: Thyme on March 02, 2009, 02:01:31 PM
A month, a tiny bit less: Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection when it came out in early February.
oh god I forgot the pick that up
werergerg

strongbad

The last game I received was Rockband 2 (gift), and the last game that I bought was Children of Mana, but that was a christmas present for my brother. I think the last game i bought was Unreal Tournament 3 on xbox back in august?
I've also gotten a few xbla games since then too...

Tomboh

Quote from: Geno on March 02, 2009, 01:28:54 PM
Or save for a PS3 or 360  bassir;
MIB if you buy a 360 ill stop talking to you

C.Mongler

I just got Halo Wars 10 minutes ago. I usually dont go a week without getting a game.

reeper

Samus Aran

um i bought viewtiful joe in early january

nothing since then

Go Up