May 23, 2024, 07:36:01 AM

1,531,628 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Questions for the religious

Started by Houdini, May 28, 2007, 08:32:09 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Det in F♯ Major

you guys do know its traditionally spelled Muhammad right
Quote from: Khadafi on February 02, 2011, 03:17:34 PM
BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW

Slim

Quote from: Det in Fâ,,¯ Major on April 27, 2009, 03:24:17 PM
you guys do know its spelled Muhammad right

:\

nuh uh there's more than one way to spell it.
Quote from: Snowy Deluxe on July 07, 2011, 04:05:09 PM
Hey look I'm Slim and I act like an asshole because it makes me cool! Right guys?

Det in F♯ Major

Quote from: Slim on April 27, 2009, 03:25:56 PM
:\

nuh uh there's more than one way to spell it.

i might as well call you zlym then
BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW

Slim

Quote from: Det in Fâ,,¯ Major on April 27, 2009, 03:28:10 PM
i might as well call you zlym then

yeah and i'll call you stupidface :\

ok?
Hey look I'm Slim and I act like an asshole because it makes me cool! Right guys?

Det in F♯ Major

Quote from: Slim on April 27, 2009, 03:29:02 PM
yeah and i'll call you stupidface :\

ok?

you're the one who can't spell goonish

Slim

Quote from: Det in Fâ,,¯ Major on April 27, 2009, 03:30:38 PM
you're the one who can't spell goonish

from wikipedia:

"Muhammad ibn â,˜Abdull,,h (Arabic: محمّد; Transliteration: Muḥammad;[2] IPA: [mÊŠ,,§É‘mmæd̪]; Ar-muhammad.ogg pronunciation (help,·info); also spelled Mohammed or Muhammed)"

people's names have different spellings sometimes. :\

Det in F♯ Major

Quote from: Slim on April 27, 2009, 03:33:20 PM
from wikipedia:

"Muhammad ibn â,˜Abdull,,h (Arabic: محمّد; Transliteration: Muḥammad;[2] IPA: [mÊŠ,,§É‘mmæd̪]; Ar-muhammad.ogg pronunciation (help,·info); also spelled Mohammed or Muhammed)"

people's names have different spellings sometimes. :\

rofl
i guess you missed the first part where it's actually Muhammad ;)

Slim

Quote from: Det in Fâ,,¯ Major on April 27, 2009, 03:34:58 PM
rofl

rofl
i guess you missed the second part where mohammed and muhammed are listed as alternate spellings, meaning that they're all equally correct ;)

guff

Quote from: Det in Fâ,,¯ Major on April 27, 2009, 03:24:17 PM
you guys do know its traditionally spelled Muhammad right
you do know it's a transliteration from a language with a completely different alphabet right  akudood;
Quote from: Det in Fâ,,¯ Major on April 27, 2009, 03:34:58 PM
rofl
i thought lawlz was banned ;)

Daddy

Quote from: Original_MIB on April 27, 2009, 03:22:48 PM
1. Lack of any action.
wut

Quote2. Not, it's not that. The video I was referring to was in my school during Global Studies.

I don't think that trying to go to a designated location based on a reliable source isn't the same as thinking that some other random places that you went to were beautiful, and then saying that it's not the Garden of Eden when you didn't even have that in mind.

what is the reliable source? the bible? lol

it's also not the same as setting out to find a biblical landmark and claiming something is it without any proof otherwise.

Quote3. They try to see if Jesus really existed. But then again, I just realized that even if he existed, he may have been claiming to be having these kinds of supernatrual powers that may not have existed.

there are also historians who research mohammed and buddha.

Quote4. Funny that you came up with this. I haven't studied well.
baddood;

Quote5. YouTuber. Also, why do you have to be aggressive while asking? About Dr. WLC, why is he looked at all the time? I suggest you watch some of his debates with some Athiests. Especially the one with Peter Atkins.
I fucking like to say fuck even when i'm not fucking angry. fuck
Atheists. None of us are any athier than anyone else. Also, I have which is why I mentioned his silly circular reasoning.  He is looked at all the time by other Christians who want to re-affirm their beliefs based on circular reasoning.

Quote6. Evolutionism as a philosophy? Silly me, what a mistake. I didn't mean to, but oh well. Also, I forgot Deism.
yes. yes.
also you did baddood;

Quote7."what makes multiple cases of divine intervention/genocide, a virgin birth,  a God incarnate, rising from the dead, and so on more believable than, say Hinduism?  What stops you from being a Muslim where the only difference in theology is the belief that Jesus did not die on the cross and that Mohammed was their profit?  Or Judaism where they do not believe that their messiah has arrived? Islam and Christianity are both retarded as fuck, to me, but Islam is a bit less batshit insane. Rather than believe in God in the flesh, they believe that Jesus was just bestowed his powers by God and whatnot.

And why any religion at all? Why not Deism where God does not interfere?  What makes Christianity the truth above all other beliefs?"

Why be so offensive? Anyway, you may classify me more as a retard when I saw "Search Telemantros and WLC, try to have contact with Telemantros after watching his videos (Which you may call bullshit and not even attempt to watch.) or try and debate with some people in the WLC forums. I've thought of Deism, too. But, I'm doing some research than being lazy and saying religion is a lie and just calling Deism.

what was offensive. also calling a belief retarded != calling a person retarded
Telemagneto's videos seem to be full of pseudo-intellectual babbling, misconstrued quotes, "high school philosophical phase" philosophies, and the works. Nothing really amazing there.

I've watched several of WTC's videos and they're ridiculous and I don't know how anyone can take him seriously.
The type of people that would actually join a forum dedicated to sucking up to him will be nearly impossible to get through to thus wasting time, effort, and rage.  They're so brainwashed by lack of logic that they'll just clench harder to their belief system.

ok

QuoteI'm still young, and I've got a lot of ways to go. Not my excuse, but it's honestly the truth. I'm still learning. You ask me as if I know everything, a sixteen year old teenager. I believe in one thing where I'm not too fond of it, although it is my belief, I don't know everything behind it and still am unstable, but am willing to learn even if it has a possibility where it becomes a false religion.
that first part is religion's fault. if you indoctrinate children early enough it becomes engrained in their brain and is much easier than spreading that logic to an adult.

well you still ignored the whole thing about jews and muslims having nearly the same beliefs yet you chose those ones.

While it seems as if you know you've figured out everything, find a place where you can debate with some Theists and their beliefs than dwelling in Boyah, or even learn something, I guess. Debating with teenagers than some adults (I'd say 24-30) that may have much more knowledge than me.

Lol at unnecessary suggestions.

i learned a lot baddood;
also i do lol they're silly and make the same arguments citing a self-citing book, using pascal's wager, plenty of other fallacies, and disproven arguments.

Warning - while you were typing 10 new replies have been posted. You may wish to review your post.

what the fuck

Det in F♯ Major

Quote from: Slim on April 27, 2009, 03:38:42 PM
rofl
i guess you missed the second part where mohammed and muhammed are listed as alternate spellings, meaning that they're all equally correct ;)

okay if someone's name is actually hailie and you spell it hayley or halie, that doesn't make it correct, it makes you an idiot ;)

Ezloﺕ

Quote from: Det in Fâ,,¯ Major on April 27, 2009, 03:46:52 PM
okay if someone's name is actually hailie and you spell it hayley or halie, that doesn't make it correct, it makes you an idiot ;)
no it means you misspelled the name
:)

Travis

Quote from: Det in Fâ,,¯ Major on April 27, 2009, 03:46:52 PM
da fuck is wrong wit chu

Det in F♯ Major

Go Up