April 20, 2024, 08:01:35 AM

1,531,643 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

The Boyah Map

Started by Feynman, February 15, 2009, 04:23:42 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ncba93ivyase

WAIT, FIDUCKS LIVES IN TENNESSEE I THINK

Now I won't be so lonely. :'(

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Daddy

Quote from: Pancake Persona on February 15, 2009, 09:54:03 PM
WAIT, FIDUCKS LIVES IN TENNESSEE I THINK

Now I won't be so lonely. :'(
he's permad lol

though i guess i should unban him since he can't really delete people now

dp too

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

superclucky

kewns are smelly

Geno

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Geno

The closest person to me on the map is 2 states away

wait I think David lives in the same state as me
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

bluaki

Eh, Trini and Guff are pretty close to me.
Tampa, Florida.

YPrrrr

Closest person to me right now is Zeldaboy, but I think Lozal is probably closer

Closest people to me while at college are Tomboh and Cam

Matt™

Hiro

bluaki

Samus Aran

Geno

someone should help hime she's trapped on an island

bluaki

Quote from: ZAK on February 16, 2009, 01:41:40 AM
You missed a joke.
I got it but didn't find it funny.
QuoteHaven't you ever heard of therapistfinder.com?
Yes, along with a couple other similar things like pen island.

just1more

Go Up