So I decided to go around and ask criminal justice 1 students about capital

Started by ncba93ivyase, February 06, 2009, 04:20:15 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Veal

Quote from: Pancake Persona on February 07, 2009, 06:24:59 PM
wait are you suggesting that that banjo kazooie game is good, gears of war is an exclusive, and halo is good?

Your jokes just keep getting better. spam;

he's suggesting that they're games which you said it has none of and then said that it has no exclusives you gigantic tool.

Alan

oh wait forgot about gow. sorry wariodood;

anyway i said nothing about the quality of these games and i won't because discussing things like the quality of games is completely pointless when it comes to you. you said there weren't any exclusives on 360 and i proved you wrong. wariodood;

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Alan on February 07, 2009, 06:26:30 PM
oh wait forgot about gow. sorry wariodood;

anyway i said nothing about the quality of these games and i won't because discussing things like the quality of games is completely pointless when it comes to you. you said there weren't any exclusives on 360 and i proved you wrong. wariodood;
let me clarify: it has no exclusives any respectable man would give a damn about

if it's a bearable game and the 360 has it, the pc's version is infinitely better

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Veal

you should've clarified that before he proved you wrong. now you look like a fool!

Alan

ok well you must not respect anyone wariodood;

btw i agree with your last statement wow imagine that we agree on something. only i'd say if the 360 has it and so does the pc, the pc version is always better. because there are bearable exclusives on the 360 wariodood;

Veal

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Alan on February 07, 2009, 06:30:21 PM
ok well you must not respect anyone wariodood;

btw i agree with your last statement wow imagine that we agree on something. only i'd say if the 360 has it and so does the pc, the pc version is always better. because there are bearable exclusives on the 360 wariodood;
List of great Xbox 360 exclusives:

List of great Wii exclusives:
No More Heroes, possibly

List of great PStriple exlusives:
um valkyria chronicles kind of looks decent but i haven't played it

WHAT A WONDERFUL CONSOLE GENERATION WE HAVE HERE

And the biggest loser is the 360

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Veal

looks to me like the biggest loser is lawlz since he doesn't like anything.

Alan

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Veal on February 07, 2009, 06:37:18 PM
if it's good, i like it

if it features nothing but bald space marines or revolves around sports of any sorts, i hate it

which means i like almost everything but most modern games

Daddy

Quote from: Veal on February 07, 2009, 06:37:18 PM
he likes shmups since they are all the same thing changes in sprites and an extra weapon or so.  akudood;

Alan

man i'd love to see lawlz post at neogaf just to see how people react to him wariodood;

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Alan on February 07, 2009, 06:42:56 PM
man i'd love to see lawlz post at neogaf just to see how people react to him wariodood;
i can't imagine forums worse than where i'm posting now, and i don't want to rot my brain farther
Quote from: Veal on February 07, 2009, 06:43:06 PM
is that a drink or a candy or what
MANLY GAMES THAT ONLY MEN CAN HANDLE

Go Up