September 28, 2024, 04:16:09 PM

1,531,324 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

What the crap is my mom sending me?

Started by Daddy, February 05, 2009, 07:38:03 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

YPrrrr

Classic

Quote from: YPR on February 05, 2009, 10:14:18 PM
Oh... huh... my mom sends me food girl;

It's because your mother knows you're a good boy who doesn't drink or smoke while at school.
She knows you love the lord.  hocuspocus;

Selkie

"send 20 copies (Or as many as you can - God does know if you don't have 20 people to send it to)."

I lol'd

"God knows if you're a loser/loner."

And it's as if if you just don't send it to 20 people because you don't feel like it, the blessing will be taken away from you.

YPrrrr

Quote from: ClassicTyler on February 05, 2009, 10:14:58 PM
It's because your mother knows you're a good boy who doesn't drink or smoke while at school.
She knows you love the lord.  hocuspocus;
She knows I drink

And that just sounds creepy

Feynman

I am the Diplomat mandated to deliver your inheritance to you in your designated residential address here in the States.

The funds total US$7.5 Million has been packaged in a consignment for safe keeping and you were made the beneficiary of these funds by a benefactor whose details will be revealed to you after handing over the funds to you in accordance with the Agreement I signed with the benefactor when he enlisted my assistance in delivering the funds to you.

I am presently at JFK Airport in the United States of America and before I can deliver the funds to you, you have to reconfirm the following information so as to ensure that I am dealing with the right person

1.Full Name
2.Residential Address
3.Age
4.Occupation
5.Direct Telephone Numbers

Send the requested information so that we can proceed.

Regards

Anthony Williams

l a c e y

i hate one's that people send you and ask you to fill out about them then send it back.
like fuck you.

Go Up