September 28, 2024, 08:25:39 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

What the crap is my mom sending me?

Started by Daddy, February 05, 2009, 07:38:03 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Daddy

I decided to check my MSN account for the first time in about a year and see this shit from my mother.  akudood;
QuoteThe moment you receive it, say:
Our Father who art in heaven, hall owed be Thy name, Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done, on earth as it is in heaven, give us this day our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

GOD WANTED ME TO TELL YOU, It shall be well with you this coming year.  No matter how much your enemies try this year, they will not succeed.  You have been destined to make it and you shall surely achieve all your goals this year.  For the remainder of 2008 and all of 2009, all your agonies will be diverted and victory and prosperity will be incoming in abundance.  Today God has confirmed the end of your sufferings, sorrows and pain because HE that sits on the throne has remembered you. He has taken away the hardships and given you JOY. He will never let you down.  I knocked at heaven's door this morning, God asked me.   My child! What can I do for you? And I said, 'Fath er, please protect and bless the person reading this message... '

This is a Novena from Mother Theresa that started in 1952 .

It has never been broken. Within 48 hours send 20 copies (Or as many as you can - God does know if you don't have 20 people to send it to. It's the effort and intent that counts.) to family and friends. 
This is a powerful Novena. Couldn't hurt. Can only help. Please do not break it.

Damn Jesusdicks and their chain letters.  akudood;

ITT: Chain e-mails.

Nyerp

Slim

Quote from: Nyerp on February 05, 2009, 07:39:28 PM
She just wants to save your soul. :(

And through a chainletter no less. That's love right there. akudood;
Quote from: Snowy Deluxe on July 07, 2011, 04:05:09 PM
Hey look I'm Slim and I act like an asshole because it makes me cool! Right guys?

Wrench

Nyerp

Quote from: Slim on February 05, 2009, 07:40:49 PM
And through a chainletter no less. That's love right there. akudood;

An undying and beautiful love, like the spirit of a quiet Christian housewife. happydood;

Himu

One thing I know about Christians is that even though it's very annoying, when they do stuff like that they actually care about you.  akudood;

Also I think I'm being serious. >:\

Classic

Thanks a lot James. Now I'm getting "JESUS CAN SAVE YOU" ads. >:[

Geno

Reply with a picture of jesus getting anally violated
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Bolivian Army

Quote from: Geno on February 05, 2009, 08:11:39 PM
Reply with a picture of jesus getting anally violated

and when you're done shoot yourself and say you blame her in the suicide note it will be hilarious

Donate now to the Guff Is Great foundation. baddood;

Veal

That's a mom thing not a christfag thing.

Daddy

Quote from: Veal on February 05, 2009, 08:21:21 PM
That's a mom thing not a christfag thing.
My mom knows I don't believe in God.  akudood;

Bolivian Army

Quote from: Raekewn on February 05, 2009, 08:27:50 PM

and just look at how you're turning out  n_u

Donate now to the Guff Is Great foundation. baddood;

Veal

Lotos

QuoteYou Can Be Born Again
Jesus Christ Loves You. Here is a Prayer That Can Change Your Life
www.Jesus2020.com

He's got my vote.

Lotos

Quote from: Raekewn on February 05, 2009, 08:27:50 PM

That was a fun one to overhear on Christmas Eve.  My aunt Pat and my mom [whispering]  "Suzy doesn't believe in God."  "I don't think he [me] does."

Go Up