September 28, 2024, 04:16:22 PM

1,531,324 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

GRADES

Started by Kalahari Inkantation, February 05, 2009, 01:39:30 PM

previous topic - next topic

Did you do well this quarter?

Yes
8 (50%)
No
8 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Go Down

Veal

Quote from: FAMY2 on February 05, 2009, 05:15:45 PM
How am I supposed to know.    doodhuh;

don't you remember last night?

russell

wtf is a quarter but I got A's last semester

Feynman

Quote from: orlovsky on February 05, 2009, 07:23:40 PM
wtf is a quarter but I got A's last semester

Kid is still in junior high and has no idea what terms or semesters are.

Hiro

I'm halfway through the 3rd quarter, and my grades are looking pretty nasty.

Skylark

Quote from: Wandering Hiro on February 05, 2009, 09:50:27 PM
I'm halfway through the 3rd quarter, and my grades are looking pretty nasty.

it's like we're the same person :(
the book of right on

Hiro

But I haven't even missed anything big and I've done most work, There's just not much entered in and i'm a little behind from all these days off school

Skylark

I thought I got a 100 on our last math quiz and I got a 35...
Also, I am sick so I missed a HUGE history test today, along with the Chem lab no way I am going to school tomorrow so I miss the test and Mrs. Parker and I had a lunch date and we're reading Hamlet oh no I am going to fail again :(
the book of right on

Hiro

You and Ms Parker had a lunch date? goonish who do you have for chemistry? Oh yeah i still need to take the last math test. I am turning in something late from one class though, it should help a lot. And plus There's just a lot o junk my teachers just haven't entered in.

Skylark

Quote from: Wandering Hiro on February 05, 2009, 09:59:00 PM
You and Ms Parker had a lunch date? goonish who do you have for chemistry? Oh yeah i still need to take the last math test. I am turning in something late from one class though, it should help a lot. And plus There's just a lot o junk my teachers just haven't entered in.

UH.... YES and I missed it because I sort of died a little today (and burnt my hand) but we'll have to reschedule. We're going to listen to a William Burroughs recordings together <3 her idea
HARRIS akudood; (I don't really know how to use that but I feel like it's applicable here)

I hate school (but love Parker)
the book of right on

psychopickle

today i had a language test

my instructor read off twenty vocab words and that was it.

Hiro

I love my english teacher too, best teacher ever. But I mean, what? Where? Why? How? Oh yeah the lab is fine, we don't even have to do a full write up. and i don't think akudood; is appropriate there

Skylark

Quote from: Wandering Hiro on February 05, 2009, 10:05:07 PM
I love my english teacher too, best teacher ever. But I mean, what? Where? Why? How? Oh yeah the lab is fine, we don't even have to do a full write up. and i don't think akudood; is appropriate there

I think Aku and Mrs. Harris are really similar, it's applicable  akudood;

That's good though! I am so bad at Chemistry...

In her room ;) at lunch... She asked me if I wanted to come in and listen to some poetry with her... basically
Yeah, I hear he's cool... Zach Z. always tries to "murder" me outside of his classroom, I can get any job in the military that I want.
the book of right on

Hiro

Yeah, what score did you get on the ASVAB? Oh i see, that makes much more sense. Mr Helmsing isn't just a good teacher, He's actually one of the coolest human beings I've ever met.

Skylark

Amy Nipp got a 95! Wooo

It said I should be an Archeologist ;)

I feel the same way about Mrs. Parker but also that I want her to be my wife, I don't know if you have these feelings for Helmsing.
It was the most magical day of my life (it was yesterday) she put a note on my desk.... it is now my bookmark for The Fountainhead, which Helmsing is having you read. Look, our lives are connected.
the book of right on

Hiro

Woah, cook. What did it say? Damn i need to catch up on that. [spoiler]BY THE WAY I GOT A 97 HOLY FUCKING SHIT[/spoiler]

Go Up