September 28, 2024, 04:31:53 PM

1,531,324 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

GRADES

Started by Kalahari Inkantation, February 05, 2009, 01:39:30 PM

previous topic - next topic

Did you do well this quarter?

Yes
8 (50%)
No
8 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Go Down

Hiro

It said i should be things like Architect, Director, Producer, Actor, Graphic Designer, and model. yes;

Hiro

Skylark, you could dig up my bone any time. yes;

ncba93ivyase

Criminal Justice 2: 97
Criminal Justice 3: 100
English: Now up to a 76
Economics: 100
Physics: 77
Trigonometry: 92

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Socks

I wish grading consisted of one final exam comprising of nothing but a several hour discussion/demonstration with the instructor about what one has actually learned during the class. Or something to that affect. I hate assigned work, it benefits the workaholics, not necessarily those which best grasp the content of the class.

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Socks on February 06, 2009, 01:36:48 AMI hate assigned work, it benefits the workaholics, not necessarily those which best grasp the content of the class.
this this THIS THIS

Homework should only be there to help those that simply don't understand. If I can pull off straight As on my test, homework is only detrimental to me because I simply don't need it and it's a waste of time. If I'm failing my tests (I don't), then homework should be there to improve my understanding and provide a minor grade boost.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Skylark

Quote from: Wandering Hiro on February 05, 2009, 10:15:30 PM
Woah, cook. What did it say? Damn i need to catch up on that. [spoiler]BY THE WAY I GOT A 97 HOLY FUCKING SHIT[/spoiler]

did you really get a 97? If so, wow.
The only sections I did really well in were the first language one and then the paragraph construction or something like that. I got a 97-98-97 in the first one and I only remember this because Franny got the exact same thing. Also, we both got A-I-R as our... other things, I don't know what to call them.
But my careers are:
Creative Writer, Curator and things like that but I preferred the other one which was Sociologist, Archeologist, things like that.
the book of right on

The Speaker Of Words

Pre Cal-B
English-B
Chemistry- B
World History- A
Spanish- A
PE- A

thezerofire

Gov AP - 95
Econ AP - 99
Graphics - 98
Stats AP - 93
Guitar - 95
Lit AP - 87

Feynman

Quote from: Socks on February 06, 2009, 01:36:48 AM
I wish grading consisted of one final exam comprising of nothing but a several hour discussion/demonstration with the instructor about what one has actually learned during the class. Or something to that affect. I hate assigned work, it benefits the workaholics, not necessarily those which best grasp the content of the class.

I hate those goddamn workaholic white boys and asians that spend all their time studying for the test and then forget the content of the test after they took it.

Nyerp

Go Up