Any VGA capable TVs around the 13-19" range you might recommend?

Started by StarPilot, January 18, 2009, 10:07:47 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

StarPilot

My 5 year old 15" Philips decided to kick the bucket today, so I'm wondering if anyone could recommend something of a similar size. I require it to be VGA capable and to be a flat screen so it can still fit the somewhat small space of my room. Price isn't too big of an issue, but I don't want to spend a ton on the top-of-the-line-I-just-came-out-2-months-ago tech. I also plan on checking out the local Circuit City to see if I can get in on the liquidation sales so I might be able to find a recommended TV at a reduced price if it's in stock.

StarPilot

Cookie

Just use a tube TV, you can get those pretty cheap.

If space is a problem I would invest in getting a large room to hold your newly bought tube TV.

StarPilot

Quote from: The Cookie Monster on January 19, 2009, 05:57:28 PM
Just use a tube TV, you can get those pretty cheap.

If space is a problem I would invest in getting a large room to hold your newly bought tube TV.
Already have a 40-something inch HDTV in the living room. The new TV I want is to put on a shelf in my bedroom. It's also where I have my internet and game systems setup so a tube tv would take up too much space. I already said the budget isn't much of an issue.

StarPilot

Well I couldn't find any LCD TVs that accept VGA input, just ones that accept RGB input, so I had to get a new adapter. baddood;

Got a 19" Samsung with a 3000:1 contrast ratio with a 1440x900 resolution. Better than my old one with a 12XXx768 resolution. It also comes with a 1 year parts&labor warranty.

Go Up