October 22, 2021, 03:38:50 AM

1,538,272 Posts in 46,318 Topics by 1,522 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.


I'm looking to expand my musical tastes.

Started by Nyerp, January 18, 2009, 07:12:57 PM

previous topic - next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Go Down

Nyerp

As some of you may know, I mainly listen to songs from video games I've played. And I'm getting kind of sick of it.

Any help would be appreciated.

[REDACTED]

I do not have HIV/AIDS.

Samus Aran

Well what kind of styles do you typically find the coolest? Rock, electronic, etc.?

I guess you can just look around this board for what bands people have been listening to, and try some of them to see if you like any of them.

Quote from: Ethereal on January 18, 2009, 07:15:16 PM
Portishead is obligatory.


Yes, he should try them at least.

Nyerp

Quote from: Paranoid Pancake on January 18, 2009, 07:15:41 PM
Well what kind of styles do you typically find the coolest? Rock, electronic, etc.?

I guess you can just look around this board for what bands people have been listening to, and try some of them to see if you like any of them.

Yes, he should try them at least.


Don't really know, but nothing too slow. I get bored easily.

How do I try.

Nyerp

Also, things with memorable melodies. Catchy tunes and all that jazz.

Selkie

Listen to BT.

He is techno/electronic and incorporates jazz/classical sounds into his music.

This Binary Universe is amazing. Incredible melodies and perfect flow of sounds.


Nyerp

Quote from: Love Dog on January 18, 2009, 07:43:51 PM
Listen to BT.

He is techno/electronic and incorporates jazz/classical sounds into his music.

This Binary Universe is amazing. Incredible melodies and perfect flow of sounds.




Tried to listen to a song. Almost fell asleep.

Geno

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Nyerp

Quote from: Geno of Endor on January 18, 2009, 08:17:17 PM
Metallica


I think I can already say no unless you link me to something that will blow my mind.

[REDACTED]

Quote from: Love Dog on January 18, 2009, 07:43:51 PM
Listen to BT.

He is techno/electronic and incorporates jazz/classical sounds into his music.

This Binary Universe is amazing. Incredible melodies and perfect flow of sounds.


LOL
Handsome Boy Modeling School.
I do not have HIV/AIDS.

Geno

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard


Nyerp

Didn't really find anything in those, Geno. Sorry.

Geno

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

YPrrrr


Go Up