March 28, 2024, 11:18:26 AM

1,531,609 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

To anyone using Windows 7

Started by Daddy, January 15, 2009, 09:34:00 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

bluaki

January 15, 2009, 10:30:34 PM #15 Last Edit: January 15, 2009, 10:36:12 PM by bluaki
Quote from: Forest Hiro on January 15, 2009, 10:23:56 PM
User agent logged!
Weird, I get two instances logged for you and their loading times are only one second apart while having completely different user agent:
Samsung-SPHM620 AU-MIC-M620/2.0 MMP/2.0 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1
Mozilla/5.0 (compatible; OpenWeb 5.7.2.3-02) Opera 8.54

I guess it's the first one that matters more, as it sounds realistic for K-detection to apply the first useragent it gets during the posting then ignore any later ones and also because your browser isn't marked as Opera 8.54.

Hiro

Well I have Opera mini but i usually just run the default browser like right now. I could help you more if i understood that stuff, but I can't. should i try it again?

Hiro

bluaki

January 15, 2009, 10:37:34 PM #18 Last Edit: January 15, 2009, 10:42:07 PM by bluaki
Quote from: Forest Hiro on January 15, 2009, 10:33:41 PM
Well I have Opera mini but i usually just run the default browser like right now, and if not then the remaining info is contributed by simply posting some time after JMV edits the. I could help you more if i understood that stuff, but I can't. should i try it again?
Nah, me and JMV probably have all the info we need (if not, then the rest would be obtained from you making any post after JMV edits the files).
I'm just confused why your phone would send useragent info for a browser that you're not using at the time in addition to the one you are using in two seperate attempts to load the web page..

Hiro

Maybe it had to reformat the page for my phone?

Daddy

ok first testing if i fucked anything up

Daddy

Hiro

Yeah wat, i got errors and stuff

Daddy

Okay, I got the OS working.
Now for the browser

Hiro

What exactly is the OS? Or the  browser for that matter

bluaki

Quote from: Forest Hiro on January 15, 2009, 10:50:59 PM
What exactly is the OS? Or the  browser for that matter
On normal computers, the OS is like Windows XP and the Browser is like Mozilla Firefox.
On your phone, the OS is Samsung SPHM620 firmware, while you have two browsers: Opera Mini and an unnamed (as far as anyone cares, that is) samsung browser

Hiro

God blu i'm not retarded, i know what a browser and OS are, i just wanted to know the what they where on my phone. arg i remember there was a name for this browser actually

Hiro

So can you just name it whatever you want then? Like maybe it could be named Hiro's Browser or something

Daddy

"Damn Browser" is close enough.  baddood;

uhm hold on gotta upload an icon

Hiro

I'll have to get on opera to look at it. JAMES WOULD YOU LET ME PICK THE LITTLE ICONS FOR THEM PLEASE I KNOW WHAT I WANT

Go Up