September 28, 2024, 03:22:41 PM

1,531,324 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Outsider refugee thread.

Started by Daddy, January 13, 2009, 05:38:34 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

guff

civilizations have come and gone, but keat will always be baddood;

Slim

Quote from: StarPilot on January 24, 2009, 12:07:26 PM
Keat unbanned Slim.

Keat gets banned for this act y/n?

Uh, when I try to login it says that my username doesn't exist. Methinks Keat did it wrong.

Either that, or my one month ban is now a deletion. It's hilarious: in response to me cordially explaining to him in this thread that he shouldn't be so sensitive about things said on the Internet and be a more levelheaded admin, Fido deletes me. You couldn't make this stuff up. (And by hilarious I meant pathetic, btw.)

Fido: I'm not going to bother responding to your petty bickering. The bottom line is that your services (cough) aren't helping Outsider anymore. Clearly you have difficulty coping with the fact that not everyone reveres you for paying for the site; instead of throwing tantrums about it and banning people who remind you of that fact, I think it's time that you stepped down. It's apparent that you don't like paying for it, so why do you continue? Make a thread offering site-paying duties to someone who wants it, and if no one steps up, put the site out of its misery. It's that simple. Outsider is better off dying than continuing in its current form anyway.
Quote from: Snowy Deluxe on July 07, 2011, 04:05:09 PM
Hey look I'm Slim and I act like an asshole because it makes me cool! Right guys?

Phydeaux

[REDACTED]

I do not have HIV/AIDS.

Phydeaux

Quote from: Slim on January 24, 2009, 04:05:25 PM

Fido: I'm not going to bother responding to your petty bickering. The bottom line is that your services (cough) aren't helping Outsider anymore. Clearly you have difficulty coping with the fact that not everyone reveres you for paying for the site; instead of throwing tantrums about it and banning people who remind you of that fact, I think it's time that you stepped down. It's apparent that you don't like paying for it, so why do you continue? Make a thread offering site-paying duties to someone who wants it, and if no one steps up, put the site out of its misery. It's that simple. Outsider is better off dying than continuing in its current form anyway.

I offered to kill it and there was WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE

If your first inclination is to insult someone who pays your way instead of being thankful; great. Enjoy applying that concept to the rest of your miserable life.

There's no stepping down. This is not a fucking democracy.

For those with still the option, like it, and don't be a fucking jerk all the time, or get the fuck out. There is indeed only two options. But I'll happily create a third.

[REDACTED]

I do not have HIV/AIDS.

Ezloﺕ

hey guys theres always #outsider
:)

Slim

Quote from: Phydeaux on January 24, 2009, 04:58:36 PM
I offered to kill it and there was WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE

If your first inclination is to insult someone who pays your way instead of being thankful; great. Enjoy applying that concept to the rest of your miserable life.

There's no stepping down. This is not a fucking democracy.

For those with still the option, like it, and don't be a fucking jerk all the time, or get the fuck out. There is indeed only two options. But I'll happily create a third.

Don't "offer to kill it." Offer the responsibility of paying for it. Ideally, someone else will accept that responsibility, but if not, just go ahead and kill it as a last resort.

You don't "pay my way." We could have just as easily stayed on invisionfree and still been a thriving community. If there's anyone to whom we should be thankful, it's Karel, the guy who, you know, created Outsider. Karel is forum, Karel always was forum, and Karel always will be forum--not you. You're just some random guy from the invisionfree site with the cartoonish Uma Thurman avatar (or at least, that's how I think of you) who generously--or so it seemed--offered to pay for a new site. Maybe you should have given us the disclaimer that you'd expect us to grovel at your feet for doing this or else face the consequences; if you'd warned us about that part in the first place, maybe we wouldn't have accepted your services at all.

Yeah, I know it's not a democracy. I figured that you would take it upon yourself to step down, since paying for the site is obviously something that you're pissed off about having to do. Either give someone else the opportunity to pay for it, or stop whining about how you're the one who has to do it and you don't get the respect you deserve. The respect hasn't been there for the past few years, and it's not about to come anytime soon (and you're certainly not going to get it by how you've been acting recently). With this in mind, why do you keep paying for it? Let someone else do it, and if no one wants to, put the site out of its misery. Problem solved.
Quote from: Snowy Deluxe on July 07, 2011, 04:05:09 PM
Hey look I'm Slim and I act like an asshole because it makes me cool! Right guys?

rdl

Yeah, I'm slowly pulling out of Outsider. Leaving Outsider is like Iraq, if you pull out fast everyone will explode and then you'll have to put yourself in there again at which point everyone will rip your head off and throw shoes at you.

But, Fido, why do you have to be like this? Everyone there has adapted to you, but really, if you were to be like "fuck it" and let someone else pay for the server, no one would care. No one would miss you. If you're going to do us a service by paying for the forum, then that's great and all, but you can't expect us all to suck your dick for it. I mean, isn't PAK enough? Plus, some of us are underage.

Before you assume that I'm siding with Slim, I'm not. He was getting annoying in his last days. I just don't like how you ruined Outsider, and I find it pretty sad that you keep getting offended by our douchebaggery. That's what we were founded upon. And, for the record, that douchebag energy wasn't always directed at other sites, we've always made fun of each other. You were fine with that back then, I think, so why are you being so sensitive now? If you can't handle the server, then just give the responsibilities to the rest of us. And if we can't handle it, then we can move to IF and see what happens from there.

[REDACTED]

Quote from: RDX on January 24, 2009, 06:40:46 PM
And if we can't handle it, then we can move to IF and see what happens from there.
ahahahahahaha
I do not have HIV/AIDS.

Thyme

Quote from: Ethereal on January 24, 2009, 06:43:30 PM
ahahahahahaha

That's actually probably one of the better alternatives.

One could wonder why you guys are waiting after Phydeaux to move out.

[REDACTED]

Quote from: Thyme on January 24, 2009, 06:44:36 PM
That's actually probably one of the better alternatives.

who would be in charge
we would be so vulnerable, that we will probably choose someone terrible as our leader like last time
I do not have HIV/AIDS.

rdl

Quote from: Ethereal on January 24, 2009, 06:43:30 PM
ahahahahahaha
yeah, i probably wouldnt join ootsid when they go do that doodthing;

I just don't like the whole "reign of terror" atmosphere we have going on at Outsider. If Fido calmed down and things went back to being inactive yet normal, I'd be fine. But someone keeps getting noble, and then they confront Fido. Fido then proceeds to smite said noble man, and when that happens everyone goes crazy. Fido then says it's our fault and then we go back to everyone being angry and bitchy until another noble man challenges Fido again.

rdl

Quote from: Ethereal on January 24, 2009, 06:48:42 PM
who would be in charge
we would be so vulnerable, that we will probably choose someone terrible as our leader like last time
Fido was only chosen because we democratically elected him through some poll back when Karel left doodthing;

[REDACTED]

Quote from: RDX on January 24, 2009, 06:50:27 PM
Fido was only chosen because we democratically elected him through some poll back when Karel left doodthing;
your point being?
I do not have HIV/AIDS.

Go Up