September 28, 2024, 03:23:35 PM

1,531,324 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Outsider refugee thread.

Started by Daddy, January 13, 2009, 05:38:34 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

StarPilot

Quote from: Thyme on January 23, 2009, 02:35:49 PM
I'm an Outsider who survived without having someone to beat up on by evolving to the state of Boyager. spam;

[spoiler]then again i'm probably just an exception who should have never been an outsider to begin with doodhuh;[/spoiler]
I only started going to Outsider since people were using the emotes and not hosting them on ImageShack/PhotoBucket/TinyURL/etc and tried to get validated for the hell of it. I got in and just started lurking and stuff. Never been banned from NSider, though there were aspects of it I hated (sage lol, stupid people, seemingly strict rules).

[REDACTED]

Quote from: Phydeaux on January 23, 2009, 02:06:10 PM
Enjoy finding proxies to circumvent your perma, Felt.
thanks, but no thanks
i've realized that i can live my life without outsider
p.s. you're fat
I do not have HIV/AIDS.

famy

Quote from: Ethereal on January 23, 2009, 04:44:35 PM
thanks, but no thanks
i've realized that i can live my life without outsider
p.s. you're fat
felt youre wrong

Captain Caps Lock - Bane of Eardrums

i thought part of that youtube video thing was that he wasn't really fat???

Slim

Quote from: Phydeaux on January 23, 2009, 01:01:39 AMMy annoyance at the "bite the hand that feeds" treatment is second to the fact that there's no way an Outsider without someone to beat up on can possibly survive. You go mock JMV for a couple of years and we'll see how long he lets you stick around. Point is, you haven't even started yet because you know you're on the razor's edge. It can go either way.

The hand that feeds? What have you fed us, other than a steady stream of bullshit for the past few months?

What motivation would I possibly have for mocking JMV? You seem to be under the impression that I just go after the person in charge as some sort of game, regardless of who or why. I'll have you know that you are quite mistaken in this belief, sir. I'm not going after JMV because he has done nothing to warrant my criticism; you, however, are deserving of this criticism (and mockery) ten times over.

QuoteMean to me? Over a couple of year period? It gets exhausting.

Here you go with this "couple year period" nonsense again. People started being "mean" to you once you started going mad with power. Anything before that was just some of the lighthearted banter that the forum revolves around, and it's a remarkable testament to your thin skin for you to have construed it otherwise.

I'm seriously starting to think that you have some kind of psychological complex. If administrating an Internet forum and dealing with all of the horrifying things that come with it is too much for your delicate psyche to handle, maybe it's time for you to offer site-paying duties to someone else and resign from your position as Fuhrer of Outsider (same goes for PAK and her position as Minister of Propaganda). I'm sure there would be someone who'd be willing to accept the 'job' without acting like a crybaby about it. Then again, if you did that, you wouldn't be able to whine about how unappreciated you are for all the wondrous things you do for us (read: implementing repressive measures to ensure that you won't ever have to see something that you don't like), which you sure love doing, so I'm not sure if you'd ever be willing to part with that.

Oh, and for the record, I would most certainly not be acting as you are if I were in you're position, and it's laughable for you to justify yourself by saying that. You see, not everyone out there is as melodramatic as you, especially over things on the Internet. The sooner you realize that, the sooner Outsider has a chance to not suck.
Quote from: Snowy Deluxe on July 07, 2011, 04:05:09 PM
Hey look I'm Slim and I act like an asshole because it makes me cool! Right guys?

Hiro

Bah outsider was always retarded

Classic

Quote from: Forest Hiro on January 23, 2009, 09:44:32 PM

Don't feed the flames dear. They can just as easily say the same about Boyah, because it's true.

StarPilot

Nothing can ever be as retarded as NSider though. wariodood;

Slim

Have trouble getting validated? ^__^
Quote from: Snowy Deluxe on July 07, 2011, 04:05:09 PM
Hey look I'm Slim and I act like an asshole because it makes me cool! Right guys?

Hiro

NSider is 2nd in stupidity only to Gaia

Classic

Quote from: Slim on January 23, 2009, 09:46:42 PM
Have trouble getting validated? ^__^

You always were so rough on me Slim. Maybe that's why you turn me on. <3

Thyme

Quote from: Space Michael on January 23, 2009, 09:46:04 PM
Don't feed the flames dear. They can just as easily say the same about Boyah, because it's true.

I prefer this kind of retardation. hocuspocus;

Hiro

Me too, It's a slightly more mature and much more original retardation hocuspocus;

Daddy

Quote from: Forest Hiro on January 23, 2009, 09:52:31 PM
Me too, It's a slightly more mature and much more original retardation hocuspocus;
It's called autism.

Martin

Quote from: Slim on January 23, 2009, 09:38:50 PM
The hand that feeds? What have you fed us, other than a steady stream of bullshit for the past few months?

What motivation would I possibly have for mocking JMV? You seem to be under the impression that I just go after the person in charge as some sort of game, regardless of who or why. I'll have you know that you are quite mistaken in this belief, sir. I'm not going after JMV because he has done nothing to warrant my criticism; you, however, are deserving of this criticism (and mockery) ten times over.

Here you go with this "couple year period" nonsense again. People started being "mean" to you once you started going mad with power. Anything before that was just some of the lighthearted banter that the forum revolves around, and it's a remarkable testament to your thin skin for you to have construed it otherwise.

I'm seriously starting to think that you have some kind of psychological complex. If administrating an Internet forum and dealing with all of the horrifying things that come with it is too much for your delicate psyche to handle, maybe it's time for you to offer site-paying duties to someone else and resign from your position as Fuhrer of Outsider (same goes for PAK and her position as Minister of Propaganda). I'm sure there would be someone who'd be willing to accept the 'job' without acting like a crybaby about it. Then again, if you did that, you wouldn't be able to whine about how unappreciated you are for all the wondrous things you do for us (read: implementing repressive measures to ensure that you won't ever have to see something that you don't like), which you sure love doing, so I'm not sure if you'd ever be willing to part with that.

Oh, and for the record, I would most certainly not be acting as you are if I were in you're position, and it's laughable for you to justify yourself by saying that. You see, not everyone out there is as melodramatic as you, especially over things on the Internet. The sooner you realize that, the sooner Outsider has a chance to not suck.
This

Go Up