September 28, 2024, 03:21:51 PM

1,531,324 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Outsider refugee thread.

Started by Daddy, January 13, 2009, 05:38:34 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Nyerp

I heard talk of someone harboring runaway Outsiders in this thread. akudood;

Martin

Quote from: Phydeaux on January 23, 2009, 01:01:39 AM
Nope, it was all you self-cannibalizing fucks. Totalitarianism isn't fun but sometimes you've got to sever a dick to save the patient.

My annoyance at the "bite the hand that feeds" treatment is second to the fact that there's no way an Outsider without someone to beat up on can possibly survive. You go mock JMV for a couple of years and we'll see how long he lets you stick around. Point is, you haven't even started yet because you know you're on the razor's edge. It can go either way.

The toes you step on today may be connected to the ass you kiss tomorrow.

Try not to spend the entirety of this next month exclusively at /b/.
No, it's because you're being a whiny pussy who has nothing better to do than go on a power trip and ban anyone who is mean to you. Is it good for your self-esteem, fatass?

Phydeaux

Quote from: M_W on January 23, 2009, 12:55:39 PM
No, it's because you're being a whiny pussy who has nothing better to do than go on a power trip and ban anyone who is mean to you. Is it good for your self-esteem, fatass?

Yeah, I don't want to hear that any of you fuckers wouldn't do the same.

Mean to me? Over a couple of year period? It gets exhausting. I'm all up for criticism, but what you're talking about doesn't fly in the real world.

I'll have some confidence in knowing that puny fucks like you will absolutely collapse in a world where you've alienated everyone for the fucking lulz.

That you're saying I'm doing this based on "someone being mean to me", like it's insignificant, one-time occurance proves how much of an illiterate fucktwit you are.

Enjoy your perma.

Nyerp

FAMY2

Quote from: Phydeaux on January 23, 2009, 01:01:39 AM
N

My annoyance at the "bite the hand that feeds" treatment is second to the fact that there's no way an Outsider without someone to beat up on can possibly survive.
The toes you step on today may be connected to the ass you kiss tomorrow.

Now that upsets me. I think you and Pak have a tendency to group us all together.  Maybe you need to give us more credit than you do.

Classic

True. Rae has always behaved. She's a good girl.  giggle;

Phydeaux

Quote from: FAMY2 on January 23, 2009, 01:14:57 PM
Now that upsets me. I think you and Pak have a tendency to group us all together.  Maybe you need to give us more credit than you do.
Nope, the forum as a whole based on how they were formed and not evolved is based totally on an atmosphere of negativity.

We started dying when that process went internal.

Doesn't matter if you caused it or not, and admittedly you would be powerless to stop it singlehandedly.

Still hasn't changed that the mob mentality ruled.

It killed CH54, it'll kill Outsider.

Martin

Quote from: Phydeaux on January 23, 2009, 01:09:42 PM

Mean to me? Over a couple of year period? It gets exhausting. I'm all up for criticism, but what you're talking about doesn't fly in the real world.

I'll have some confidence in knowing that puny fucks like you will absolutely collapse in a world where you've alienated everyone for the fucking lulz.

That you're saying I'm doing this based on "someone being mean to me", like it's insignificant, one-time occurance proves how much of an illiterate fucktwit you are.

Enjoy your perma.
"alienated everyone for the fucking lulz"? What the hell are you talking about?

FAMY2

Quote from: Phydeaux on January 23, 2009, 01:28:03 PM
Nope, the forum as a whole based on how they were formed and not evolved is based totally on an atmosphere of negativity.

We started dying when that process went internal.

Doesn't matter if you caused it or not, and admittedly you would be powerless to stop it singlehandedly.

Still hasn't changed that the mob mentality ruled.

It killed CH54, it'll kill Outsider.

Makes me want to say, "Give it to someone who cares. Someone who has a positive outlook. Not keep it for yourself and sit back so you can be right."  Fido get a positive attitude yourself. 

Phydeaux

Quote from: Ethereal on January 22, 2009, 07:47:30 PM
sounds permanent
p.s. fido sucks at banning people

Yeah, only because I don't want to go through and mark all the possible triggers for you, so that it might be easier to unban you when your time is up. Or just let the process take care of itself.

See, when you circumvent the ban, you break the point of your time out. It becomes a perma. Enjoy finding proxies to circumvent your perma, Felt.

Thyme

I'm an Outsider who survived without having someone to beat up on by evolving to the state of Boyager. spam;

[spoiler]then again i'm probably just an exception who should have never been an outsider to begin with doodhuh;[/spoiler]

Daphnia

I would like to know what you base this assumption on.

QuoteMean to me? Over a couple of year period? It gets exhausting. I'm all up for criticism, but what you're talking about doesn't fly in the real world.

I've been sympathetic for a long time, though I probably never said anything about it. I've tried to steer jokes/threads away from you before, but I've never actually said stop. If it means anything, I'm sorry for that.

But one problem is that I never realized it bothered you so much. Most of the time you brush it off with a joke. And it seems that this last big hullabaloo came out of nowhere. Things were going on most of us didn't know about. OK. Fine. But the biggest problem I see is that some of the time, most of the time, hardly ever (I'm not sure, maybe you or someone else who knows more can choose), you do things that only serve your own interests.

And I agree with Rae. You seem to have a defeatist attitude toward the future. Though, not all the time. Which makes me think you don't actually think that, and you're just letting your emotions get in the way.

guff

uh if being a mean jerk is so widespread at outsider why are you the only one complaining  akudood;
lulz
excuse me sir but i'll have to outsid ban you akudood;

Daddy

i've generally steered away from the fat jokes about phydo and stuck more with the hair trigger temper and affinity towards shutting down the forum

i think the only comment i've made about his weight was when i said it would take more than a few months to lose it. baddood;
which wasn't really a joke but a fact.

guff

i only call him fat in response to him complaining about fat jokes  n_u

Go Up