September 28, 2024, 01:18:14 PM

1,531,324 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Outsider refugee thread.

Started by Daddy, January 13, 2009, 05:38:34 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

wawi

In other words, I don't want to escape the plantation I want to come back, free all my people, hang the Mother-Fucker that kept me there and burn the house to the god damn ground. I want to take over the encomienda and give it back to the people who work the land.

Classic

I'M TEARING THE PLACE UP  akudood;

Quote from: Alicia Melchiott on January 22, 2009, 08:01:14 PM
In other words, I don't want to escape the plantation I want to come back, free all my people, hang the Mother-Fucker that kept me there and burn the house to the god damn ground. I want to take over the encomienda and give it back to the people who work the land.

Jesus Christ... O_0

wawi

Quote from: Space Michael on January 22, 2009, 08:02:45 PM
I'M TEARING THE PLACE UP  akudood;
Jesus Christ... O_0

Let's take it back
....For Slim akudood;

Slim

I just have one request: let all my comrades back at Outsider know that I did this for them. May my tale of martyrdom inspire future generations of Outsiders to continue the struggle against the obscene tyranny of Fatdeaux, Destroyer of all that is Good. I shall always be there supporting them in spirit, waiting for the glorious day when Outsider restores things to the way they should be and freedom spreads across the land--and I assure you, that day will come. Fatdeaux can fool all of the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but he can't fool all of the people all the time. When that day will be, I only wish I knew.
But in the meantime, I guess I'll be here with you fine folks. What an acquisition for Boyah, right?:3
Quote from: Snowy Deluxe on July 07, 2011, 04:05:09 PM
Hey look I'm Slim and I act like an asshole because it makes me cool! Right guys?

wawi

Quote from: Slim on January 22, 2009, 08:37:41 PM
I just have one request: let all my comrades back at Outsider know that I did this for them. May my tale of martyrdom inspire future generations of Outsiders to continue the struggle against the obscene tyranny of Fatdeaux, Destroyer of all that is Good. I shall always be there supporting them in spirit, waiting for the glorious day when Outsider restores things to the way they should be and freedom spreads across the land--and I assure you, that day will come. Fatdeaux can fool all of the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but he can't fool all of the people all the time. When that day will be, I only wish I knew.
But in the meantime, I guess I'll be here with you fine folks. What an acquisition for Boyah, right?:3

You have inspired me, sir.

Classic

I've delivered the message, Mr. Slim.  giggle;

Hermione Granger

Quote from: Slim on January 22, 2009, 08:37:41 PM
i lol'd

you don't give a shit about anyone except yourself akudood;

Slim

Quote from: Hermione Granger on January 22, 2009, 08:46:13 PM
i lol'd

you don't give a shit about anyone except yourself akudood;

yeah lol inorite
that's why it's funny

btw what's going on in that thread? I can't see. ;__;
Hey look I'm Slim and I act like an asshole because it makes me cool! Right guys?

Hermione Granger

Quote from: Slim on January 22, 2009, 08:48:16 PM
yeah lol inorite
that's why it's funny

btw what's going on in that thread? I can't see. ;__;
"guys this seems like the appropriate time to tell you all how much i love Jesus " from BA

so nothing. no one really cares. akudood;

Classic

I told BA Jesus isn't real.  giggle;

Slim

Quote from: Hermione Granger on January 22, 2009, 08:49:38 PM
"guys this seems like the appropriate time to tell you all how much i love Jesus " from BA

so nothing. no one really cares. akudood;

Since when have Outsiders cared about anything?

also, someone tell veal that he sucks, even if he hasn't posted in the thread yet. I just thought I should let him know that.

Hermione Granger

Quote from: Slim on January 22, 2009, 08:52:15 PM
Since when have Outsiders cared about anything?

also, someone tell veal that he sucks, even if he hasn't posted in the thread yet. I just thought I should let him know that.
i care about outsider. giggle;

is it because veal has aids?

Slim

Quote from: Hermione Granger on January 22, 2009, 08:53:24 PM
i care about outsider. giggle;

is it because veal has aids?

lol loser

no it's because he's a fagget

Hermione Granger

Slim

I always feel dumber after any kind of interaction with Cfalcon.
(This one is no exception, by the way.)

Go Up