March 28, 2024, 08:00:46 AM

1,531,609 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

computers?

Started by Tomboh, January 08, 2009, 06:21:10 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Tomboh

what are your computers made of

Dullahan

guff

Cookie

Wrench

Hippopo

mario583

Daddy

Classic

mario583

ME##

The hopes and dreams of little Billy Gates.

mario583

O_0

Little Al Gore's, after all, HE invented the internetz...or so he claims.

Ezloﺕ

Why hello there Tomboh, registered user on Boyah Forums. I was browsing on the index of Boyah Forums when it appears to me that I read my name in the title of the topic you posted on this board, which happens to be the Tech Board. I immediately thought that this user needs my help on something related to technology, as this was posted in the Tech Board. Even then, I felt that you could've sent me a private message rather than just posting a useless topic on the Tech Board. However, it looks as though the title wasn't referring to me, but computers. I see now that I was terribly mistaken and I would like to apologize to you.  As to respond to the original question, I seriously have no idea, as I have never even dared to look in my computer.
:)

Bolivian Army

Quote from: Ezlo on January 12, 2009, 03:46:21 PM
Why hello there Tomboh, registered user on Boyah Forums. I was browsing on the index of Boyah Forums when it appears to me that I read my name in the title of the topic you posted on this board, which happens to be the Tech Board. I immediately thought that this user needs my help on something related to technology, as this was posted in the Tech Board. Even then, I felt that you could've sent me a private message rather than just posting a useless topic on the Tech Board. However, it looks as though the title wasn't referring to me, but computers. I see now that I was terribly mistaken and I would like to apologize to you.  As to respond to the original question, I seriously have no idea, as I have never even dared to look in my computer.

jesus christ calm down wizpig

Donate now to the Guff Is Great foundation. baddood;

Go Up