The Offical Programming Resources Thread

Started by Daddy, January 08, 2009, 06:19:31 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Daddy

Lotos

Lotos

September 14, 2009, 08:34:59 AM #18 Last Edit: September 14, 2009, 08:45:45 AM by Lotos
Someone add a Java link, I want to get ahead in class.

http://chortle.ccsu.edu/CS151/cs151java.html

Found one.  Add more.

?????

w3schools.org for CSS, JavaScript, (X)HTML, PHP, AJAX.. basically web-related stuff
php.net for PHP duh
cprogramming.com for C/C++
Die for Dethklok

Thyme

?????

Die for Dethklok

Thyme

Quote from: TheSequel on December 01, 2009, 12:34:19 PM
w3schools also has one

But it's not as cute as the other one. hocuspocus;

In that one you actually need to... *shudder*... scroll. akudood;

?????

Quote from: Thyme on December 01, 2009, 12:47:08 PM
But it's not as cute as the other one. hocuspocus;

In that one you actually need to... *shudder*... scroll. akudood;
What's wrong with scrolling?

cout << enlightenment;
Die for Dethklok

?????

Die for Dethklok

Lotos

mariofreak

Quote from: bluaki on January 09, 2009, 05:24:20 PM
At my school, there's a Web Design class, but it's all about using fancy Adobe software (specifically Dreamweaver, Flash, and Fireworks) rather than learning what HTML, CSS, PHP, Javascript, Java, Perl, etc even are.
Besides that the only other computer classes at my school are Computer Business Skills (using MS Office and some typing tutorial) and Digital Design (Adobe InDesign and Illustrator).

Also, I tend to try to learn the stuff by myself with just using online examples. Though so far I've only gotten into HTML, CSS, and PHP. Will probably try to learn C++ and Javascript in not very long.
What's wrong with learning about the future of the internet? woops this post is 19 years old

bluaki

Quote from: mariofreak on January 30, 2011, 05:13:48 PM
What's wrong with learning about the future of the internet? woops this post is 19 years old
How is Adobe software the future of the internet? Even Flash is starting/about to lose its share to HTML5 media and no decent web designer ever cares about Dreamweaver.

Also, I've been doing some C programming this year. Only have two projects in it (an IRC bot and a graphing calculator) that I've been holding off on.

?????

Quote from: mariofreak on January 30, 2011, 05:13:48 PM

This doesn't make sense to me.
Die for Dethklok

?????

How many of you actually program, or started to learn how to program?
Die for Dethklok

Go Up