April 19, 2024, 08:44:32 AM

1,531,643 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Phones

Started by Hiro, January 07, 2009, 10:01:12 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Hiro

January 07, 2009, 10:01:12 PM Last Edit: January 10, 2009, 12:10:37 AM by Hiro
I WANT ME A PALM PRE!
Right now I has a Samsung UpStage.  saddood;

Daddy

Hiro

me003

I have a motorolla SLVR. I like it, no complaints. And everyone always cracks their screen on flipphones, but this one is just is straight, and so the screen never gets cracked? huhdoodame;
Quote from: reefer on November 29, 2007, 11:32:08 PM
No offense to her but she kinda doesn't know crap about shit

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

i got a razr

but i'm thinking of changing to a LG rhythm

YPrrrr

Well there's no way my parents will get me some expensive, cool phone, so I'm stuck with what I have... works fine most of the time though, so I'm not complaining.

LCK

I'm stuck with my Motorokr. It looks nice, has a decent camera, and a nice music player, but it's not quite the most durable phone I've ever had.
I'd like to get some sort of nice LG phone, that's all I really know.

l a c e y

my phones broken for good.
and i sooo badly want a LG KEYBO.
(in black)
oh yes.

Lozal

I have an EnVÃ,². It's not exactly durable and has plenty of chips all over it.
powerofone; powerofone; powerofone; powerofone; powerofone;

Quote from: Pyrate on November 20, 2009, 05:11:08 AM

"You have an amazing body. You have amazing breasts."

Kalahari Inkantation

I don't even have a phone. goowan
i would very much like an iphone though, as i am lacking both an ipod and a cellphone

Nate

I have a RAZR. It works.

Hippopo

The one I've had for years just busted, so I got an LG VX8350.  It's not fancy, but it gets the job done.

Cookie

I honestly don't care to much about my phone. I mean it's just a phone. I text with it I call with it that's about it. If I wanted to browse the internet I would use my Macbook which is always with me, or my PC. Right now my phone is just some free Samsung that came free with the plan.

Geno

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

ME##

I'd like an iPhone or maybe if I had an insane amount of money to spend, I could get a Sony Ericsson Xperia X1.

Quote from: Hiro on January 07, 2009, 10:01:12 PM
I WANT ME A PALM PRE!

I was actually surprised by it, it looks nice and the new OS looks cool.

Go Up