September 24, 2024, 04:24:34 PM

1,531,321 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

who here has a zune who can help me? :(

Started by Sam, January 04, 2009, 07:59:21 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Sam

copy/pasted from my yahoo answers question that nobbody is going to answer.  n_u

Possible to clear all my music from my zune collection?

So I accidentally made it so different folders (with basically the same exact contents) were loaded into my Zune collection. I now have 2000 songs on my Zune when I really should only have around 1000. I figured by removing the folder from the collection settings, I;d fix the problem... but I messed up.

When I removed the folder I accidentally clicked "Remove the folder but keep all of its contents in my collection" Woopsie.

So now I need to get rid of nearly 1000 repeat songs.. and I'd rather not do it by hand. Is there anyway I can just completely clear my Zune collection and reload the music into it? I know how to clear all the music off my Zune and have done so... but now I can't figure out how to mass-delete songs from my Collection. I'm thinking the only thing to do is reinstall the software.. which I'd rather not do..

Help would be much obliged.
1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

strongbad

You could always tell the Zune software to take your music from a new folder, and not to take it from that folder, and then put all your music in the new folder and DESTROY the old folder.
Atleast I think that would work, but I might have missed something in your post.

Sam

Quote from: David on January 04, 2009, 08:03:00 PM
You could always tell the Zune software to take your music from a new folder, and not to take it from that folder, and then put all your music in the new folder and DESTROY the old folder.
Atleast I think that would work, but I might have missed something in your post.

nossir...

you see, I don't know how to explain this.

I know the only solution is to clear ALL of the music out of my collection,I've tried literally everything else,  but I can't figure out how to do that.

Daddy

strongbad

Oh, I understand the problem now.
I guess you could move your collection to a few folder, and wipe everything in your Zune software, then have it take the music from a new folder.

But if that doesn't work all the only solution that I see is to re-install the software :(

Sam

Quote from: David on January 04, 2009, 08:11:32 PM
Oh, I understand the problem now.
I guess you could move your collection to a few folder, and wipe everything in your Zune software, then have it take the music from a new folder.

But if that doesn't work all the only solution that I see is to re-install the software :(
... my problem is that I don't know HOW to erase everything from my Zune software, you dolt. that's what I;ve been trying to do.  baddood;

Geno

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

strongbad

Quote from: Sam on January 04, 2009, 08:12:34 PM
... my problem is that I don't know HOW to erase everything from my Zune software, you dolt. that's what I;ve been trying to do.  baddood;

Oh lol.
I guess the fastest way is to right click on the artist and click delete. I don't think there's a mass delete button anywhere.
Sorry :(

don't let's

Go to "Albums" or "Songs" click once on one of them then hit Ctrl+a to select all of them. Next right click one of them and click delete.

Sam

Quote from: No Comment on January 04, 2009, 09:22:40 PM
Go to "Albums" or "Songs" click once on one of them then hit Ctrl+a to select all of them. Next right click one of them and click delete.

Oh my god Fredo I love you.

I haven't tried it yet because i'm not at home right now, but I'm assuming you're not lying to me.

Thank you!

Daddy

LCK

Quote from: Sam on January 05, 2009, 07:21:49 AM
Oh my god Fredo I love you.

I haven't tried it yet because i'm not at home right now, but I'm assuming you're not lying to me.

Thank you!
http://boyah.net/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=746
;)

Sam

Quote from: Proletarian Guerilla on January 05, 2009, 07:22:50 AM
That's LiveOnTheEdge.

Oh. Am I getting users mized up?

Okay whatever your name is, I love you.

Sam

Go Up